So much for going unnoticed thanks allot Hunter! He started walking down the aisle and growled at the guys who were eye rapping me.

Time for revenge! I went to the closet male and sat on his lap and kissed him but this was not as amazing as Hunters.Focus I told myself.

I was yanked off of the humans lap and onto Hunters. I tried moving around to escape but all I got was his little friend getting to happy down their. "If you don't stop I will make sure I show these human boys who you belong to." He said huskily

I just got wetter for him how is that possible?

 He put his fingers down to my core and started rubbing my soft spot. While pulling out his fingers and licking it.

I tried to muffle my moans but he just rubbed faster I moaned softly while the teacher kept talking. I tried to pay attention but it was so hard.

The bell rung and everyone left while Hunters finger was still under my skirt.

I jumped off of him and ran only hearing him say "This isn't over until you tell me who Charlie is!" He yelled.

Is he serious? idiot is all I know he is. I skipped lunch  and sadly missed my chance to eat my orgasmic pizza and sat under a tree.

I just sat there thinking of payback for Hunter.

This was pointless only time could tell until he found his mate.

I would lose him and we won't every be laughing or talking  together.

Kissing or having sex with each other  I will miss him though.

But he isn't mine and won't spare me a glance once he meets his mate.

My heart ached so much.

I still wanted him my even my wolf wanted him.

But I had to move on and sleep with guys like the toys they were.

But Hunter completed me.

The way my breasts fit perfectly into his hands the way he touched me and those amazing sparks I felt. 

I loved it all but it was never gonna last this was just for past time until his mate came into the picture.

I tried to ignore the aching in my heart and put my ear phones in my ears listening to  Marina And The Diamonds Lies.

It reminded me about why all guys were cheaters and lied to the woman they claimed to love but never did.

I sang along to the words while I sat there remembering everything that happened to me and how messed up I was. 

It was the truth and I had to move on.

You're never gonna love me, so what's the use? 
What's the point in playing a game you're gonna lose? 
What's the point in saying you love me like a friend? 
What's the point in saying it's never gonna end? 

You're to proud to say that you've made a mistake 
You're a coward to the end 
I don't wanna admit, but we're not gonna fit 
No, I'm not the type that you like 
Why don't we just pretend? 

Lies, don't wanna know, don't wanna know oh 
I can't let you go, can't let you go oh 
I just want it to be perfect 
To believe it's all been worth the fight 
Lies, don't wanna know, don't wanna know oh 

You only ever touch me in the dark 
Only if we're drinking can you see my spark 
And only in the evening that you give yourself to me 
Cause the night is your woman, and she'll set you free 

You're to proud to say that you've made a mistake 
You're a coward to the end 
I don't wanna admit, but we're not gonna fit 
No, I'm not the type that you like 
Why don't we just pretend? 

Lies, don't wanna know, don't wanna know oh 
I can't let you go, can't let you go oh 
I just want it to be perfect 
To believe it's all been worth the fight 
Lies, don't wanna know, don't wanna know oh 

I can't let you go, can't let you go oh 
I just want it to be perfect 
To believe it's all been worth the fight 
Lies, don't wanna know, don't wanna know oh

I whispered the last part as a salty tear slid down my cheek while  it started raining for the second time. 

I was in deep shit now I was falling head over heels for Hunter but would he accept me or run for the hills if he knew the real me?

Only time could tell.

 I got 8 votes and 2 comments sorry for the cruelty won't be doing that again so I posted it and more will be on the way. So vote and comment or maybe fan :) Thanks for reading.

~Love Shani♥♥♥