14

Warnings: blood, violence, and murder. This chapter was seriously not supposed to be this fucked up oh my god-
Also I stayed up till 6AM to get this done so I really hope you guys like it lmao

Also want to mention that the NSFW oneshot mentioned previously can now be found in my new book "Sanders Sides Oneshots (NSFW Edition)". Feel free to check it out there as well as a new oneshot, and maybe leave a request if you'd like! I need some ideas lol.

Patton just barely managed to grab ahold of Virgil's collapsing body, gripping him tightly and pulling him over to the couch, setting him down gently. "Virgil, Virge... Hey, wake up!"

Roman glanced over at them worriedly as Patton tried to wake him, to be sure he was okay. He turned his attention back to Sebastian as he rose to his feet, still whimpering slightly and backing away from Virgil despite him clearly being harmless now.

"I-I'm sorry," Roman muttered to Sebastian, eyes wide. "It wasn't meant to go this way... please don't tell my parents!"

Sebastian didn't say anything to him, glancing briefly over at Roman before rushing back towards the kitchen. Roman followed after him worriedly, standing just outside the kitchen door to listen in as Sebastian spoke to his dad quickly. Roman was glad to hear that he didn't say anything about what had happened, instead stuttering over a lie about getting a call about an urgent family emergency. His parents told him goodbye, and Sebastian was gone quickly.

Roman made his way back towards the living room after hearing the front door slamming closed. When he got there Virgil was finally moving again, eyes opened up slightly as he looked around sluggishly. Roman sat down on the couch beside of him. "Are you okay?"

"Fine," Virgil muttered, sounding anything but.

"Is... is Logan still here?" Patton asked carefully, receiving a head shake from Virgil.

"No... He left. I'm-I'm really worried about him. I can't imagine how hard that must have been for him..." Virgil said, Roman scoffing.

"Hard for him? He's the one who scared the shit out of all of us! I honestly thought he was going to kill him!" Roman said, though he seemed more scared than angry.

"Let's not focus on that for right now," Patton interrupted what was surely about to become an argument between the two of them. He turned to Virgil, meeting his gaze and frowning at him. "Are you really okay? Are you hurt?"

"Not-not really," Virgil shook his head and then winced. "Well, I have a headache, but other than that... I just feel exhausted."

"Do you need to go home?" Patton asked worriedly.

"I could get my parents to drop you off if you need." Roman offered softly. Virgil studied him for a moment, frowning and eventually shaking his head.

"I-well, I wouldn't want to bother them." Virgil muttered, looking away nervously.

"My parents should be here soon," Patton spoke up, knowing he wouldn't like anyone going out of their way to help. "They wanted to pick me up early, so I could ask them to take you too. It's on the way, so it wouldn't be a problem."

Virgil stayed quiet for a moment, thinking it over. He doubted Patton would really let him refuse, so eventually he shrugged. "I... Alright. As long as they're okay with it."

"Of course they are," Patton insisted. There wasn't much else to say after that, and the room fell into an awkward silence.

"I know this wasn't... exactly how we planned for things to go..." Patton started after a while, feeling the need to break the silence and attempt to be optimistic. "But... well, at least we've figured one thing out."