e

published: 2021.07.24 // edited: 2021.10.03

relation

only a few weeks have passed since hayeon and mira moved in with chanhee but she could hardly imagine what life would be like without cries at midnight or grumpy noises right after waking up

chanhee's friends were eager to meet baby mira, always blowing up the notifications on their group chat about who she would like the best. and hayeon, of course.

they prepared a barbecue party for roughly 30 people on their massive backyard. "i'm confused, i thought elev people were coming?" hayeon tilted her head at chanhee who was grilling the meat.

"i do, but they eat like starved hienas." he revealed nonchalantly. "if it wasn't for all the exercise they do they would be rolling around like barrels."

she snickered and kept playing with baby mira on the toddler fenced play area.

some minutes later, young adults swarmed through the gate talking loudly amongst each other. they were all holding gifts which she supposed were for mira.

she stood up with mira on her arms and went to introduce herself to the strangely familiar men. she was sure she has seen them before, maybe they were models?

"hayeon!" one of them made their way from the back to her, pushing the others out of his way. "oh my god, it's been so long!"

he had dark hair and big playful doe eyes that resembled her own. a soft facial structures that made everyone wanna smooch him and strong arms that pulled her close to him.

it was none other than her twin brother, ju haknyeon.