b

published: 2021.07.23 // edited: 2021.10.03

comfortable

hayeon was excited to see mira's new room

hayeon was excited to see mira's new room. bouncing up and down on the car so much that chanhee had to place his pale hand on her thigh to calm her down. that certainly stopped her.

her heartbeat spiked up and her cheeks flushed. this man did things to her heart like no other- heck, even the conjuring didn't make her pulse accelerate so much, and she was a crying and screaming mess the whole movie (kind of like mira when she was hungry).

he kept his hold on her for the rest of the ride back home, occasionally looking through the rear mirror to check on mira as she slept soundly on her leather infant car seat.

"where am i going to sleep?" hayeon quietly asked over baby mozart playing softly on the background, not wanting to wake the baby up. there were a few more guest rooms in the house, maybe she could claim one of them like her own. add some pink and BAM, the room would be hers.

"do you feel uncomfortable sharing a bed with me?" chanhee asked seriously, glancing at her for a millisecond before turning his attention back to the dark road. she felt anything but uncomfortable, really. he knew what personal space was but also knew when it was time to cuddle.

"of course not!"

"then, shall we share?" he grinned, his expression so pure and angelic it made her doubt if he really was a human being, truly a work of art. she mirrored his expression. "let's!"