Chapter five #kidnapped

Start from the beginning

She smiled and was about to talk.

"NO,it not safe for her" I said.

"But you are not her mouthpiece" I glared at him.

"Sir one of them just woke up" one of my men informed me.

Amira's POV

I woke up with a serious headache."ya salam" I groaned as I touched my head.

Everywhere was dark and this does not look like our room.
"Ya Allah" the event of yesterday came back as I realized that we were being kidnapped.

I stretched my hands and I found Abeedah sleeping body.

"Ya khuda! the room is dark" I exclaimed. What if she wakes up and she has her attack.

Ya Allah. I stood up and tiptoed to see if I could  find  any window but there was none. If she could wake up now, how will I control her.

I was still talking when I heard a door opening. The ray of light hit my eyes and I covered it with my hand.

Two huge men walk inside, dress in suit. They but stood in my front. Abeedah woke up and look around.

"Joel, the boss want them" one of them said and left.

The Joel stepped forward and tried grabbing our hands as I drew Abeedah back.

"Who is the boss and why does he needs us" I glared at the Joel. He stepped forward to grab our arm

"The last time I checked I have my eyes and legs, lead the way" I snapped at him.

We were followed by four men. Abeedah clutch to my arm.

The sight in front of me was ten times bigger than my father's mansion.

The security standing in front of the door opened the door. We stepped into a big white hall.

We kept on walking till we entered a room.

Three men was standing and two was back facing me.

"Boss they are here" on saying that the two men turn and my mouth dropped.

No it can't be the green eyes man. I Stared at him in disbelief.

"Done gawking" I was brought out of my dream on hearing his husky voice for the first time.

"It nice seeing you again" he kept a serious face.

I looked at Abeedah who shut her eyes close.

"How much do you want?" I replied softly.

"Gattino, you can't pay me ransom" he smirk.

"Name your fucking price and let us go, because that is what kidnapper always ask for. How long are you keeping us?".

"Eternity" he smirked.

"Firstly, you kidnapped us for no reason and now you are keeping us. Who the hell do you think you are, God? Trust me I don't fear people like your" I blabbed.