Chapter 4: Getting into U.A.

It's been ten months since that moment. Today is the entrance exam for U.A. But, you need to know how he got to today.

So the training that All Might gave to him, was cleaning Dagoba Municipal Beach. Why? It was super dirty, and used a garbage dump. Because of the sea currents trash would flow onto the beach. Once the trash showed up, people stopped coming to the beach. When enough of trash floated onto the beach, the locals started using it as a dump.

Also during the ten months, he was training on how to control One for All. At the beginning, Izuku could use 20% of One for All without breaking his limbs. He could use 40% with the help of Venom.

During the middle of the ten month training period One for All combined with Venom. He also incorporated One for All smashes with the Way of the Spider. Spider-Fu was already perfected. Concerning One For All, his speed and reaction time has gone down slightly, but not enough to hinder his fighting. In the middle period he could use 40% of his power, and 70% with the help of Venom.

Also during the middle of the ten month training period, All Might asked if Izuku would like to be recommended to enter into U.A. Izuku thought about it for a while and said that he did not want to get in by the way of recommendation.

When the ten months ended Izuku cleaned the beach, and made it spotless. It impressed All Might greatly. At the end of the ten months of training, Izuku could use 60%, but with the help of Venom, he could use 85% of One for All.

When Izuku got to U.A., he saw a girl about to fall. So he activates 5% of One for All, and catches her. Izuku sees that is a short girl of petite build, her skin fair and prone to blushing; she's always seen with a little pink mark on each of her cheeks no matter what her mood may be. Her eyes are large and round, their irises a warm brown, with rather thick upper eyelashes, two longer and more prominent ones protruding outwards on either side, and fewer but more individually pronounced lower eyelashes. Shoulder-length and about the same color as her eyes, her hair is bobbed and curved inwards at the ends, two longer clumps taking the same shape on either side of her face, and short bangs that reach roughly a quarter of the way down her forehead. On the top inner segment of each of her fingers, she has a small pink pad, somewhat resembling the toe of a cat or a dog's paw, which she uses when activating and deactivating her Quirk.

The girls notices that Izuku is staring, and asks, "What are you staring at?" She was thinking that he'd get all flustered, but he didn't.

Izuku says, "You. My girlfriend won't care, well, as long as I tell her, that is. She isn't possessive as long as she can get in on the action, if she wants to."

This causes her to blush, and say, "I'm Ochaco uraraka. What do I call you?"

Izuku says, "We are Izuku Midoriya, but you can call me anytime."

Ochaco gives a cute giggle, and says, "Well, I would have to have your number first."

Izuku then gives her his number, and says, "See ya later. I don't want to be late. Good luck, Ochaco-chan." He then runs to the paper testing room. While Ochaco blushes more, and does the same.

After the paper test, Izuku is sitting waiting for Present Mic to start talking, or more like screaming. A couple minutes late Present Mic yells, "ARE YOU READY!?" After getting no response he again yells, "ARE YOU READY!?" And again he gets no response. Present Mic then yells, "YOU'LL BE FIGHTING AGAINST FOUR DIFFERENT TYPES OF ROBOTS! EACH HAVE A DIFFERENT POINT AMOUNT! THE FIRST TYPE IS CALLED THE ONE POINTER, BECAUSE IT IS WORTH ONE POINT! THE SECOND TYPE IS THE TWO POINTER, WHICH IS WORTH TWO POINTS. THE THIRD TYPE IS WORTH THREE POINTS, WHICH WE CALL THE THREE POINTER..."