Chapter 3: One for All

It's been 10 years since that moment. In that time frame Izuku became a vigilante, and got in a relationship with Mei.

Izuku grew to the height of 180.34 cm(5 feet 11inches). While Mei grew to the height 157.48 cm(5 feet 2 inches). Mei' hair stayed shoulder-length, but she put them into dreads. Izuku got his haircut also. It is not the curly green locks anymore. Now it's a Messy Side Swept Hair and Short Sides.

Right now, Izuku is covered by Venom, who is his vigilante name, is stalking a mugger, who is following girl into an alleyway. The alleyway turns out to be a dead end, which is perfect for the mugger, and Venom, but not the girl. When the girl sees that it is a dead end, she turns around to only see the mugger, who is holding a knife. The Mugger says, "Give me all you have, and you won't get hurt."

The girl, being scared shitless yells, "H-H-HEEEEELLLLLLP!"

The mugger says, "No one is going to help you missie. SO GIVE ME ALL YOU GOT!"

This when Venom walks right behind the mugger, and says, "That's where you're wrong. We'll help the girl."

The mugger then turns around, and screams at the top of his lungs. Venom opens his mouth. The mugger seeing Venom's sharp teeth screams again, Saliva then begins to pool in Venom's mouth, as it unhinges, saliva slowly falling over his lips. As Venom eats the mugger in one bite. Venom then burps, as he walks away. The girl says, "Thank you Venom!"

Venom asks, "Why? You know, you just saw me eat a guy?"

The girl says, "Yes you did, but you did it to protect me. So your a hero in my book."

Venom says, "We're no hero. We're just a monster, but sometimes you need a monster like me."

Venom the shoots a web, and swings away.

When Izuku gets home, they enter through their window, as Venom goes back inside of them, Mei is sitting right their on their bed. Mei then says, "Kawaii hito. You know I just saw you eat a guy, right? When I said I wanted to be your "man in the chair", I didn't think I'd see you eat people!"

Izuku walks up to Mei. Seeing her cry, broke his heart. He says, "Mei-chan. My Steampunk-hime. We're sorry. we're really sorry. How about we make it up to you."

Mei asks, "Izuku-kun? How do you propose to do that?"

Izuku says, "A date. Friday. Wear something casual."

Mei asks, "A date, hmm? What are we going to be doing on this "date"?"

Izuku's lips turn into a slight smirk, and teasingly says, "You'll just have to find out, now won't you?

Mei says, "You're so lucky I love you Izuku-kun."

Izuku grins as he takes off their sweaty shirt, exposing their ripped body. Which doesn't have a single ounce of fat on it. Mei then sports a blush, as Izuku walks closer, and closer to Mei. They are close enough that their noses, and foreheads touch. Izuku then plants their lips onto Mei's, for a quick kiss. Mei then disengages, and says, "Izuku-kun take a shower, or you will be sleeping on the couch."

Izuku let's a chuckle escape their lips, as they say, "We aren't even married yet."

Mei then retort, "We live together. We sleep in the same bed. We share a closet. All we need is a ring, and a marriage licenses."

Izuku says, "I guess you have a point their."

So Izuku goes, and takes a shower. During the shower he remembered when Mei first came to live with them. It was six years ago.