Chapter 5

Chapter 5
(Time skip)(she's fifteen)

[Elizabeth's POV]

Elizabeth, wake up." I heard. I stirred a bit and opened my eyes

"What? Can you not see I was sleeping, Sally." She smiled at me

"Yes, I could see you were sleeping but its 4 PM." Sally giggled. I groaned and sat up, rubbing my eyes.

I yawned. "Aww, but I was sleeping." I whined. She giggled and sat down on the bed

"Come on, you have to come down. Slendy has a surprise for you," she giggled

I groaned again. "Fine," I stood up and shooed Sally out of the room while I got dressed. I opened my closet and pulled out my black and white dress along with a pair of black flats.

I took off my white nightgown and let my wings stretch, I then pulled on the black and white dress and put my wings threw the holes in the back; I then sat on my bed and slipped on the black flats.

I stood from the bed and walked to my bedroom door, opening it and to find Sally waiting at the door like she does everyday, with a huge smile.

I smiled and patted her head before walking down the hallway, Sally following close behind. I walked down the stairs and into the lounge room.

When I walked into the lounge room, I was met with everyone looking at me.

"Well it looks like sleeping beauty is finally awake," Jeff snickered.

"I groaned. "Whatever," I replied. I walked towards Slendy and looked at him. "Sally said you had a surprise for me," I simply said

He nodded and pulled out a small box that was covered in blue gift wrapping. "Happy 15th birthday," He said; you could tell he was smiling from the sound of his voice.

I smiled and unwrapped the present; under the wrapping was a box and in the box was paper with writing on it. I looked at Slendy confusedly. "What's this?" I asked

"Its enrollment forms," I looked at him confusedly again. "Remember you kept nagging me that you wanted to go to school and this way I don't have to teach you, instead I can get more work done." I nodded. "Well I enrolled you into a high school,"

My eyes went wide and I hugged Slendy. "Thank you!" I squealed. He hugged me back. "You're welcome," I let go of him and smiled widely at him. "Oh and your first day will be on Monday."

I nodded and said thanks again; I then ran up stairs and got out clothes I would be wearing tomorrow.

----------------------------The Next Day---------------------------

"Elizabeth, its time to wake up," I heard. I groaned, "come on Elizabeth, it's your first day of school." Once I heard the word school, my eyes shot open. I sat up and looked at Sally with a big smile; she smiled back at me and left the room so I could change.

I stood up and walked over to my desk chair where I put the clothes I was going to wear, on. I grabbed the clothes and brought them into the bathroom and took a shower. Once I was done in the shower, I got out and dried myself.

I pulled on the black and white dress but I didn't put my wings through the holes, instead I put on a black jacket. I walked out of the bathroom, my hair a bit damp; I sat on my bed and slipped on black flats. I grabbed my brush and brushed my hair

I stood up and grabbed my bag and opened my bedroom door only to find Sally waiting at the door like she was yesterday. I patted her head and walked down stairs, Sally following close behind.

Once I walked into the kitchen I saw Slendy, "hey Slendy," I said and walked up to him, giving him a big hug. "I wanted to say thanks again."

He chuckled. "You're welcome," he said. "Oh. Your bus leaves at 8 o'clock."

I pulled away from the hug and looked at him. "What time is it?" I asked

"Its 7:53." He replied

My eyes widened. "Shouldn't I leave now so I can make it to the bus in time?" I asked. He nodded,

"Yes you should leave if you want to make it to the bus in time." He said with a nod. I smiled and thanked him one last time before running out the door. I ran through the woods and towards the bus stop; I panted, trying to get my breathing back to normal.

"Man, I live deep in the woods." I breathed. I had been waiting at the bus stop for five minutes and the bus still hasn't arrived. I growled,

"It would have been quicker if I had flown there." I growled frustrated. I just then remembered something; I put my hand under my dress skirt and felt for my holster, Jeff had gotten me for my birthday. Once I felt it, I sighed a sigh of relief and pulled my hand from under my dress skirt. Good, if the holster is there than the knife is as well.

I saw the bus coming; once it stopped, I stepped on and took a seat at the front. The bus doors closed and the bus started to move. I paid no attention to the people around me and went on my phone I had gotten from BEN for my birthday.

Elizabeth: I'm on the bus and off to school, BEN.' I texted.

BEN: That's good. Remember to be safe of the jerks' BEN replied.

Elizabeth: What are you Slendy? I know that already, Slendy lectured me all about it yesterday'

BEN: Haha yeah. Didn't you fall asleep though?'

Elizabeth: Yeah I did, but only at the part when he started to get on about all the 'players' but then he woke me up a second later after I had fallen asleep. Well it felt like a second.'

BEN: It was funny. Well I got to get my game back on! See you when you get back.'

Elizabeth: Ok bye.' I then put my phone in my bag and leaned on the seat, waiting till I got to school. When the bus stopped and all the other people got off of the bus, I stood up, grabbed my bag and thanked the bus driver before stepping off the bus.

The doors closed behind me and the bus drove off. I looked at the two story giant building and started to feel nervous as I walked to the glass doors.