Chapter 11

Chapter 11

"Mummy?" my five-year-old self asked, looking up to my mother.

"Yes, sweetie?" she asked, looking down at me with such kind filled eyes. She kneeled to my height and looked at me in the eyes.

"You won't ever leave me, right?" I asked, staring at her with innocent eyes; not have seen all the cruelty in this world. Her eyes saddened,

"No, I will never." She responded.

"Promise?" I asked, holding out my pinky. Her pinky wrapped around mine, and her smile returned.

"Promise." She promised; too bad that promise was broken the next year.

The door creaked open and in stepped Zalgo. I don't know how long I had been here for, but it felt like years. In the short(but felt long) time I had been here, Zalgo had tortured me many times. My healing speed was as fast as humans' but Zalgo had healed my injuries to make sure I didn't die.

I squinted my eyes, slowly turning my head away from the overly bright light. My body was weak from fatigue and blood loss and I didn't know why I hadn't passed out yet. I heard the door close and the light disappeared. I looked over to him and at a click of his fingers, candles came to life.

He walked over to me and grabbed my arm, dragging me over to a large steel chair that I had discovered when I wondered blindly when he had first left. As he was dragging me, my dazed mind looked at all the blood, my blood, everywhere. It was on the walls, floors, steel chair, even the roof.

Zalgo strapped me to the chair, my head hanging limply. I wanted to escape, to go to the others and apologize for running off. I wanted to cry in Slendy's arms and tell him all the bad things that happened... I wanted know if they were even looking for me. Tears pricked my eyes and stung them as the thought crossed my mind. What if they weren't looking for me? I wanted to believe they were, but the thought that they weren't was at the back of my mind, slowly eating away at the hope I have with each passing second.

It couldn't have been that long, has it? Surely they knew who would have taken me by now, right? My head lifted slowly as I heard Zalgo talking.

"-wonder what will happen if they never started to look for you?" Zalgo said. My eyes widened. "Who knows if they even care," I could hear the smirk as he spoke. I looked up at him, tears in my eyes.

"Th-they will," I stuttered, half of me agreeing with him, half of me believing they're looking for me.

"But what if they're not? What if they don't care what happens to you? What happens if they LEAVE YOU just like your parents?!" he continued. I was trembling, my mind all jumbled. My head lowered. He was trying to break me, I know it... but... what if he's telling the truth? What if they aren't looking for me? What if they don't care what happens? What if they leave me like... mum and dad...?

"I... I won't listen to... you. Th-they're looking... I know it..." I said, my voice soft.

"You don't sound very convinced of that," Zalgo said, an even larger smirk in his voice. His hand gripped my jaw and lifted it up, our eyes locking. He had a sharp tool in his hand and he was looking down at me with the most evil I had ever seen.

"Wh-what're you-" I was cut off.

"Such pretty eyes; always seeing the light in a dark place. Your eyes... the place where all your hope belongs." His grin widened as he drew the sharp tool closer to my right eye. My eyes widened to as wide as they possibly could, and I screamed as the blade sunk into my right eye. All I saw was red in that eye, and in my left, was his grinning face as he pushed the blade in further.