twenty-seven.

As Abrielle turns 4 months old, she's grown a lot. Sitting up with help, babbling and reaching for whatever she wants is just a few of the new things she's doing.

Elianna finds that as days go on, Abrielle is more and more engrossed in what's going on and if falling more in love with her daddy every day considering he's been around a lot more than he had been.

Today, Justin has taken off work to spend to the day with his family, especially since they had decided it was time to put the Christmas tree up.

"Daddy?" Kameron mumbles as Justin walks in to wake him.

"Yeah buddy, you ready for some breakfast?"

"Yes," Kameron says, sitting up. "Why are you home today?"

"Because it's a family day," Justin says in a funny voice, making Kameron giggle. "Let's go."

Once they're downstairs, Kameron sits next to his two siblings as Justin sets their plates of food in front of them.

Meanwhile, Elianna wakes upstairs, clearing her throat and rubbing her eyes.

Looking over, she notices Abrielle still sleeping in the SNOO and Justin's not in bed. Glancing at the clock, she notices it's almost nine in the morning, making her rise from bed and make her way down the stairs.

"Good morning baby," Justin grins. "I was just about to make you a plate."

"You made breakfast?" she asks, raising her brows.

He chuckles, nodding. "Yeah, I did. I figured after breakfast we could go get a tree. The one we have now is old and we're due for a new one." he says.

"Do we have the expenses for that this year, babe?" she asks

He nods. "Yeah, I've been putting money away for years, baby. We're good."

She gives him a look.

He whispers, knowing her thoughts. "We're good, baby, I promise."

"Okay," she sighs, taking the plate he made for her and sitting with the kids. "Did everyone sleep well?"

"Yeah!" they all exclaim.

"Good," she smiles. "I'm so glad. Mommy and daddy are going to go out and get a new tree for us. Do you want Mama Lee to come to watch you today?"

"Yes!" they all yell.

"We don't see her anymore," Kameron says. "Well, not a lot."

"Well, that's because mommy stays home all the time," she tells them. "But I will call Mama Lee to see if she's available."

"Good idea baby," Justin says, kissing her head. "Elle still sleeping?"

"Yeah, she's knocked out," Elianna tells him, laughing lightly.

He chuckles.

After breakfast, Elianna takes the time to call Mama Lee who agrees to come over for a few hours so Justin and her and go out and get a new tree.

Soon enough, Abrielle awakens and Justin wants to take her along.

Elianna feeds Elle and gets her dressed in a warm outfit before putting her in the car seat as Mama Lee enters the house.

"Taking little one?" she asks.

"Yeah, Justin wants her to come," Elianna grins.

"Aww, he wants some baby time."

"Oh yeah," she grins.

"Hey mama lee," Justin grins, entering the room. "How ya been?"

"Good honey, how about you?"

"Good, good. Thanks for coming over for a bit, the kids miss you."

"Aww," she grins as the kids run over.

"I missed you," Kameron giggles.

"I missed you, little ones." Mama Lee smiles. "What do we wanna do today while mommy and daddy are gone?"

"Play and go outside!" Kameron exclaims.

"Yeah outside!" Elena exclaims.

"Okay, Brayden, what do you wanna do bud?"

"Watch paw patrol," he tells her.

"Paw patrol?! I think we can squeeze that in."

He giggles.

"Alright, mama and daddy are leaving, give love," Elianna says, crouching and giving each of them a hug and kiss.

Justin does the same before picking up Abrielle's car seat and walking out to the car with his wife.

After a few hours of shopping around and giving the times with mama lee, Justin and Elianna arrive home again, putting Abrielle in her swing for another nap and Justin pays mama lee so she can go home to her family.

Once everything is settled and the kids have had lunch and quiet time for a few hours, all the Christmas tree decorations are in the living room and so is the new tree.

As Brayden awakens from his nap, Elianna goes and gets him while Justin goes to get the other kids, surprised to see they took naps as well.

"Alright, you guys want a snack before we decorate the tree?" Elianna asks, setting Brayden down in his chair.

They all nod, rubbing their eyes.

"How about... yogurt and strawberries and blueberries?" Elianna asks.

"Yes!" Kameron exclaims while his siblings simply nod.

"Okay," Elianna grins, getting them their snack.

After snack time, the family gathers in the living room, Christmas music playing through the speakers, Abrielle attached to Elianna by the handy wrap and Justin lifting the kids to put ornaments on the hard to reach spots.

By the end of the night, when all kids are in bed, the living room is a mess, there are dishes in the sink and a half-full pizza box sitting on the stove Justin forgot to put away. But there wasn't a sad mind in the house. Each being felt full and loved. Just the way it was supposed to be.

The way Elianna felt it should be.

***

hey hey everyone.

another week, another chapter.

i hope you all enjoyed the chapter.

don't forget to vote and comment below so i know you were here.

i love you all,

shan:)