twenty one.

With the Biebers being a family of 6 for a week now, they were finally starting to adjust to their new life.

Thankfully, with both Elianna and Justin home, it had made it a lot easier to take care of all four kids, especially with Abrielle being only a week old.

Justin had been taking care of the three older kids the majority of the time, letting Elianna focus on Abrielle as she's strictly breastfeeding and needs to be available at all times.

Meanwhile, Elianna's trying to balance being a mom of four. Abrielle is super cuddly, letting Elianna have next to no freedom and Brayden's become jealous. That being said, it's been a little difficult around the house.

Kameron has stayed to himself or spent time with Justin while Elena is completely obsessed with her little sister.

"Mommy?"

"Hi baby." Elianna grins, noticing Elena standing at the bedroom door. "Come in."

Elena smiles wide, closing the door behind her before she runs over and climbs on the bed before looking over Elianna's shoulder.

"She's eating." Elena giggles.

Elianna nods. "Yeah, she was hungry. You wanna hold her when she's done?"

"Yes please!" she smiles cheesily.

"Okay. Does daddy know you're up here with me?"

She shakes her head.

Pressing the button on the speaker to the right of her on the wall, she speaks, knowing Justin will hear her downstairs.

"I have Elena."

"Got it," he answers almost immediately.

Once Abrielle's finished eating, Elianna burps her before placing a pillow on one of Elena's arms to help her hold the baby correctly. As she holds her, Elianna turns on the tv, putting on Sofia the First for her while Elianna takes the time to scroll on social media.

"Elena, honey, come eat some dinner," Justin tells her, peeking into the bedroom about a half hour later.

"What are we having?"

"It doesn't matter," Elianna answers. "Daddy said dinner time so it's dinner time. Go ahead."

"Okay," she sighs, letting Elianna take the baby before running past Justin and down the stairs.

"Do you want me to bring some up to you or-"

"I'll come down," she says, cutting him off.

"Okay," he says, leaving the room and going to the kitchen.

Soon, she enters the kitchen, Abrielle wrapped tightly to her body as she makes a plate and sits next to Justin at the table, across from the three kids.

"Mommy, can we have a day tomorrow?" Kameron asks.

"No, me!" Brayden exclaims.

"Mommy needs to be with your baby sister, guys," she informs them. "I'm sorry."

"Why can't daddy take care of her?" Kameron asks.

"Because mommy has to feed her," Justin answers.

"Oh." Kameron pouts.

"But, I'll tell you what... what if we all have a movie day the day after tomorrow as a family? We can spend the whole day watching movies and spending time together."

"Yeah!" all three kids exclaim.

Awesome.," Elianna smiles, eating her dinner.

Later, when the kids are in bed and Elianna is lying in bed nursing, Justin arrives to the bedroom after cleaning up downstairs.

"I really appreciate all your help since she's been born babe," she tells him.

"Of course. I can't expect you to do everything. It's what I'm here for," he grins.

She smiles.

"I actually wanted to talk to you though."

"About?" she asks.

"Well, Mama Lee is starting back tomorrow and I thought Monday might be a good time to go back to work," he explains.

Elianna's head quickly rises, giving him a look of disbelief. "It's been a week Justin. You can't stay out of work longer? We only have Mama Lee three days a week and I can't take care of all four kids by myself when she's only a week and a half old."

"Which is exactly why I asked Mama Lee to start working five days a week again," he tells me.

"Wait a minute," she pauses. "You asked. So you've already made your mind up. There's no negotiation or conversation. You're going back to work on Monday?"

"I don't know, Elianna. I asked mama lee cause I knew it'd be hard on you for the first few months doing it by yourself."

"I can't believe you're already considering going back to work after only a week."

"Babe, this wasn't the plan. I planned on staying home longer but numbers are dropping and things are getting worse."

"We knew that already!" she exclaims. "I thought you put a plan in order for the first month of her life, Justin."

"I did. Things have happened in the past couple days that cause a need for me to go back sooner," he explains.

"Whatever Justin."

"Don't fucking do that," he says.

"I'm not going to sit here and try to convince you of something that's not going to happen. I'm exhausted and so is Abrielle so shut off the lights so we can go to sleep," she tells him, securely strapping Abrielle into the SNOO.

He does as he's told, sighing heavily in frustration before climbing into bed.

Turning away from him and towards the baby, she lets out a sigh as well, closing her eyes and finding herself drifting off from exhaustion. Although it's nowhere near restful.

***

happy friday everyone!

i hope you all had a fantastic week:)

i'm sorry it's a short and late chapter but there's only so much argument I can write lol

thank you for reading and don't forget to vote and comment to let me know you were here and what you thought of the chapter.

I LOVE hearing from you!

see you next week!

all my love,

shan:)