seven.

Two weeks after Justin and Elianna had been informed of their major decrease in partners, clients and income, thing had only begun to get more stressful. They had begun to lose employees at this point, and losing employees of course meant losing more money. Things were rolling downhill quickly and Justin couldn't seem to keep up. On top of everything at work, he also had to worry about making time to see his children... which he wasn't doing a great job with. They had started noticing a difference and Elianna, who's now twenty two weeks pregnant, had to answer all the 'where's daddy' questions, trying to make it clear to them that daddy's got very important work things to take care of. But it's hard when even she's worried he's going too deep into a 'i've got to work' hole. He had missed the last doctor's appointment in order to do work and as much as Elianna tried to be okay with it, she wasn't. She was beginning to get worried if they'd make it through this.

"I'm headed home." Elianna tells Justin from the door of his office at 5:30. "What time do you think you'll be home?"

"Not sure." he says, staring at his computer screen and typing away at the keyboard.

Elianna presses her lips together, nodding. "Okay."

Turning on her heel, she exits onto the elevator, not hearing an 'I love you' and not bothering to say it first, either.

Once downstairs, she politely says 'goodnight' to Devora at the front desk and walks out to the car where the driver was waiting.

"It's just me again, Rodger. Take me home, please."

"You got it, Mrs. Bieber."

Once arriving to the house, Elianna thanks Rodger and enters the house, greeting the kids and thanking Mama Lee before letting her go for the weekend. Making each of the kids a plate of the dinner Mama Lee graciously cooked, she sets them at the table before making a plate for herself and sitting across from them.

Once the food is off her plate and the kids', she takes the kids upstairs and to the bathtub, putting the water in and letting them play in between washes. Once their all clean, she notices it's already 7pm.

She gets the kids out, dried and dressed before bringing them downstairs, getting them some popcorn and sitting on the couch with them, putting on a movie and watching it with them.

Surprisingly, all three kids make it to the end of the movie, probably hoping their daddy will get home while it was on. Unfortunately, they're disappointed and Elianna takes them upstairs, making them brush their teeth before putting them in bed and kissing each of their heads.

Elianna then makes her way downstairs, cleaning up from dinner. She places the left overs in a container and makes a plate for Justin, leaving it in the microwave. She then does all the dishes and wipes down the counters and table before picking up the kids toys and sighing to herself.

After showering and getting dressed, Elianna looks at the time, noticing it to be 10 pm. She licks her lips and climbs into bed, turning the lights off and going to sleep, not finding a point to stay up and wait for her husband to arrive home.

About an hour and a half later, Justin walks through the front door and flicks the switch to turn the outside light off before sighing to himself and making his way to the kitchen. He sets his bags down and grabs the plate of food from the microwave, knowing it had to be there. He heats it and eats before cleaning his plate and climbing the stairs. Once in the bedroom, he goes into the closet, turning the light on after the door is closed. He grabs some clothes for after his shower and exits to the bathroom, showering and getting dressed in some basketball shorts before climbing into the bed at 12:30, ready to get up in 5 hours and do it all over again.

***

hey guys!

yes, i kow it's yet another short chapter - filler chapter actually.

anyway, don't forget to vote and comment.

thank you all so much for reading this shitty chapter...

all my love,

shan:)