four.

IMPORTANT QUESTION IN END NOTES!

"Babe, you got the shirts? We're gonna be late!" I yell from Brayden's room.

"Yeah." he answers, walking into the room and handing me Brayden's shirt before moving to the other kids to put it on them.

"I don't wanna wear that one!" Kameron yells.

I sigh, getting up and bringing Brayden with me to Kameron's room where Elena and Kameron stand. "Buddy, you have to wear it so we can tell everyone that you're gonna have a new little brother or sister!" I tell him, smiling and crouching down in front of him while Justin puts Elena's shirt on.

"We got to tell people?" Kameron asks.

I nod. "Yeah, we have to tell people so they can help us celebrate."

"But we're celebrating daddy's birthday." Kameron says.

"Yes, and because everyone's going to be together, we figured it would be nice to tell everyone at once." I grin.

He smiles. "Okay."

After Kameron has the shirt on, we put their jackets on as well and make sure we have everything before climbing into the car. We drive to the venue and get the kids out of the car.

*Shirts:

Arriving inside, people begin to wish Justin a happy birthday

Arriving inside, people begin to wish Justin a happy birthday. After almost a half hour of greeting people, Kameron is tugging at Justin's hand, wanting to walk away.

"Where do you wanna go, bud?"

"Grandma!" Kameron yells.

"Gamma!" Brayden yells, looking up at me.

I roll my eyes, a grin on my lips.

"Alright, go see gamma." I tell Brayden, letting go of his hand and letting him run over to my mother.

"Yeah, okay, go ahead to grandma and grandpa you two." Justin says, gesturing for the two of them to run away.

They do and Justin and I walk over to the table as well, sitting across from them.

"Let's take these jackets off." Pattie says, my mother already beginning to take off Brayden's. "Awe, these are cute shirts!"

"Aw!" a couple of Justin's cousins grin.

My mother looks down at Brayden's, gasping after a moment. "Wait a minute." she turns him towards her a bit more before looking at me.

"What?" Pattie asks, looking at Brayden's shirt before gasping.

"Are you pregnant?" my mom asks.

I grin.

"Oh my god!" my mom exclaims.

I laugh lightly, smiling.

"You're pregnant? She's pregnant!" my mom says, smiling wide.

"What's going on?" Jeremy asks, walking over.