Where Do We Stand?

The Day of The Gekkoukan High 2009 Reunion Party......

We have arrived at the school. Right in front of the entrance. Coincidentally, I invited the Phantom Thieves and The Investigation Group here. Everybody was chatting with each other. I looked to Minako, she was wearing a red dress that wants that long still the floor.
and her back skin was revealing. She looked at me. I was wearing a black tux, inside was a white shirt and a blue tie, and black jeans. My headphones was around my neck with the MP3 player on my chest.
"Well, you look fancy." Minako complimented me. She had a nice crimson lipstick.
"You don't say for yourself." I complimented her back.
"Shall we get going?" Junpei ran up to me.
"Yuka-tan is a bit annoyed." Fuuka said.
"Hmm? By the party?" Minako was a bit confused.
"No at Junpei." Yukari was behind us. Junpei was a bit scared.
"P-Please, You can take a joke right?" Junpei begged. Yukari cracked her fingers.
"Huh? What is it, Minako?" Yukari was about to burst when Minako stopped them.
"Could you both stop it? We're here at our reunion party, so let's enjoy." Minako said. I looked at them.
"Yeah, we're sorry." Yukari scratched her neck. Yukari was wearing a a nice pink blouse and black slacks. Junpei was wearing his tux, a dark blue shirt inside and gray pants. He also wore his cap. Fuuka was wearing a green dress and Mitsuru is wearing a white dress, with some parts revealing. Akihiko was wearing his white tux and red shirt.
The others wore what was fancy to them. Ken however, wore the Gekkoukan high uniform with his orange jacket inside. Ren wore a black tux, with a red vest inside. He was also wearing a black shirt inside with a red tie. Yu wore the same thing, this time his sleeves were folded until his half of his arm could be seen and a yellow tie is on his neck.
"You look good." Ren complimented.
"Thanks, you both look prepared." Yu replied.
"Yeah, let's get going." I said. We headed for the entrance and towards the hall that we used for kendo practice. Once there, everyone looked at us.
"Umm.. Is something wrong?" Ren asked.
"I forgotten..." I said.
"What?" Yu asked.
"Its been 8 years since I've meet everyone. They think they saw ghost." I continued. I looked around to see people talking, murmuring.
"Hey, isn't he that guy who was in a coma?" One of them said.
"Hey! I thought he was dead!" A loud student exclaimed.
"Shhh! They'll hear us." One of the other said. The atmosphere went back to normal.
"Well.... at least it doesn't get that awkward. I mean, they only remember you." Minako smiled, sadly.
"Hey, don't be like that." Suddenly two people run up to me.
"Minato!!!" One of them, Kenji Tomochika, ran up and hugged me. I was stiffed.
"Ahh! We thought you were dead!" Kenji exclaimed.
"I'm alive, who are you?" I teased him.
"Don't joke around, we were really worried." Kazushi said. Four others came up to me.
"Hey, good you're not dead." Hidetoshi smirked.
"You know, when you were in a coma, we couldn't visit you?" Chihiro said, wiping some tears from her eyes.
"Yeah, you better apologize." Yuko demanded.
"Yeah, yeah. I'm sorry. I'm back." I smiled.
"Welcome back, now we have a lot of things to discuss." Keisuke said. He pulled me by the arm and headed towards them, leaving Minako behind. I looked at her.
"Its alright. Go." She said. I didn't noticed she had a sad smile on. We talked for what seems hours. Everybody laughed, me and Yu drank for a bit. We went to our classes, our old ones. Man the memories. And I had forgotten one thing to do that evening.
"Alright see ya." I said. It seems like Ryuji and the others had a rough time, so that went back. That too with the investigation group. Only Ren and Yu stayed.
"Anyway, the others are coming tomorrow to your apartment. Around 3:00 p.m. Good?" Yu asked.
"Yeah its good." I said. Minako was behind me still putting on a fake smile.
"I think we'll be back by... Eh, I'll see what time we'll go back." I said. I looked at the time, it was 1 o'clock.
"Hey, Minako. You're okay?" I said.
"Yep." She looked at me and smiled. A fake smile. I noticed it. Why didn't I notice it sooner? I then had an idea.
"You wanna go back first? We'll come back here after we get changed. Got it?" I smirked. She was confused.
"O... Kay..?" We then went back to our apartment and changed into our Gekkoukan school uniform. I had called Akihiko and Mitsuru to do me a favor. Once we went back to the school, we arrived at the entrance.
"Why are we wearing our school uniform?" Minako asked. We were going to the hall where normal morning assembly happen.
"I though it would be fun." I said.
"And why are we at the school hall?" Minako asked.
"We didn't get a graduation did we?" I smirked. We were on the stage, we could see some of our friends from S.E.E.S., sitting down wearing their Gekkoukan Uniform.
"Man its tight! How do you fit in these?" Junpei complained.
"Its because you got fat, Stupei." Yukari, without mercy insulted,Junpei.
"Well, Yukari barely fits in hers." Fuuka said.
"Yeah, maybe because of her increase at the chest are- Arrrgghh!" Yukari punched Junpei.
"S-Shut Up, Stupei!" Yukari blushed.
"Well, we should stop fighting." Mitsuru said.
"Yeah. This is supposed to be a graduation for you right." Akihiko asked.
"Well, isn't it?" Ken asked.
"In a way, we're just recreating it." Aigis continued.
"Bark! Bark!" Koromaru was also here.
The door slammed opened. We saw two men in a Gekkoukan Uniform. It was Yu and Ren.
"Sorry, we're late." Yu said. He had unbuttoned his blazer.
"Yeah, we could've arrive sooner." Ren said. His blazer was buttoned up.
"Well, you were just in time." I said. I looked at my watch. It was 4:12 a.m. Everybody took their positions. Mitsuru was standing at the podium and Akihiko was holding two graduation certificates that both of it was in a black tube. I tool Minako by the hand and went back stage. Before we went up, Mitsuru had given her speech, just like the one on graduation day. Minako tugged my arm.
"Umm... Did you, perhaps.... Did this for me?" Minako asked.
"Yeah. Look, I'm sorry I left you there alone. You looked sad and I wanted to make up to you." I said, looking at her smiling.
"Well, thank you. I appreciate it." The event then continued with the speech and the certificates. It was amazing,  me and Minako was really happy.