Realization

"Where is he?" I panted. I asked Chidori directions too.
"His near there." Chidori said.
"Alright." That idiot. He went out to a labyrinth without telling me or notifying me. What is he doing, trying to get himself killed?
"Umm, you realize you're still talking." Sho said.
"Yeah, I know. Shut up." I was angry. Angry at him for not telling me. For everything. Arghhh. My minds a mess now.
"Its because of him I have to deal with this shit..." I mumbled. Sho and Chidori could still hear it.
"She's really pissed, huh?" Sho  whispered to Chidori.
"Well, mostly at Minato." She whispered back.
"Man, love it gets ya' huh." He said
"You have no right to talk about that." Chidori shrugged him off.
"Wha!-."
" We're near him, ten meters." Chidori said. I sprinted leaving them behind.
"Wait, Minako!" Sho shouted but I kept on running. I just wanted to see him. Where is he? When I got there, I saw Minato passed out. My eyes widened. His body was lying on the ground like it was dead and was surrounded by shadows. I couldn't find the words or scream. I opened and closed my mouth and tears started to run down my cheeks. He couldn't be...
"There he i- !" Chidori closed her mouth.
"What, what is.. It." Sho saw the body. It was there, not a single movement.
"Dammit!" Sho was furious. He gripped his swords tightly in frustration.
"Wait!" Chidori said.
"I can feel a pulse from here." She had her persona out.
"Wait, he's still alive?" I ran towards him ignoring all the shadows.
"Crap, let's go!" Sho said. Chidori nodded.
"Minato! Minato!" When I reached there, I checked his pulse. He was still alive.
"Ahh, thank goodness." I didn't realize there was a shadow behind me. When looked behind I saw a big fist coming straight for me. When suddenly, the shadow evaporated into black particles.
"Huh?" I said.
"You got to be kidding. Can't you take a look around yourselves first, you imbecile." Sho said. His persona, Tsukiyomi was fighting.
"I-I'm sorry. Thank you." Chidori then sat down beside Minato.
"I'll take care of him. You two please fend them off." Chidori said.
"Alright." I said. My naginata was pointing towards the shadow. My evoker was at my temple.
"You know, we might lose." Sho doubted. True, it was a 5 against 2 situation. The odds are against us, but that didn't matter. To me, I'll fight till I got out of here with Minato. I just want to see my friends...
"We'll be fine. I know we can do this." I smiled to Sho.
"Alright, but don't die on me!" He lunged forwards towards a shadow. I summoned my persona, Thanatos, and started to attack two shadows at a time.
"Hah, take this!" I used my naginata to cut off their Achilles ankle making them fall. Sho then beheaded both of them.
"Hey that was mine!"
"Too slow!" He smirked. There was shadow that was about to hit Sho.
"Sho, look out!" He dodged right on time. He then cut off its arm.
"Thanatos!" I ordered my persona to kill the shadow. It got beaten up and was torn apart from Thanatos. We only two more. One of them is one of the twelve shadows and the other was a normal one, but for some reason I got a bad feeling from the normal shadow.
"Alright, Chidori can you support us?" I said to Chidori. I held my naginata tightly.
"Yes, I can." Chidori then scanned both of them.
"Its arcana is the Hierophant. Be careful!" Chidori told us. We looked at each other and nodded.
"Left!" I said.
"Right!" Sho said. We went our ways to confuse the shadow and attacked it. I summoned Eurydice and used fire attacks. It worked.
"Alright!" Sho said, he lunged forwards and slashed the shadow. Making it weak. We then did an all-out attack. We defeated the main shadow while the other ran away.
"Hah...hah.. Hah... Finally." Sho sighed and stumbled down.
"Hey, you alright?" I too sat down.
"Yeah I am. Might need some healing."
"Haha... Yeah me too, Chidori." We laughed.
"Yeah yeah, just stay there- !" Chidori stopped for a moment. She was looking around, anxiously.
"What is it, Chidori?" I asked.
"Th-There is another one. I couldn't sense it just now." Chidori panicked. We both stood up and held our weapons. We looked around to see nothing. I saw in a piece of rubble a black thing with a mask with it.
"Its there!" I pointed towards the rubble. Suddenly it came out of the rubble. It was the Lovers arcana.
"Oh no." Suddenly, we were all hit with a spell. I passed out, dropped to the floor.....

---------------------------------------------------------

"Nggh... Huh?" I woke up in a hotel, just like in Shirakawa boulevard. The memory of it is disgusting. I heard the shower is was running.
"Wait it couldn't be..." I closed my mouth. I looked down and saw only my bra and skirt was on me. My shirt and blazer was nowhere to be seen. My evoker was over at the side of the bed, then the door opened. I looked towards the person. It was Minato with only a TOWEL.
"Uh.. Umm, hey Minato." I said, covering myself up. It looks like he doesn't realize he is being manipulated. He walked slowly towards me, his eyes looked dead. I gulped and said...
"Umm, Minato what are you doing- Ahh!" I was pushed down onto the bed. He was on top of me. My face became hot and red. He didn't say anything. His towel was loose.
"Umm, M-Minato, what are you going to do to me?" I asked. Terrified, I don't want to know the answer to it.
"What do you think?" His face became closer to mine and we almost kissed, when I pushed him away.
"W-We can't!" I said.
"Why?" He said. His eyes was a bit teary.
"Its because its wrong." His eyes widened.
"Its just I don't want to take advantage of you or me. I don't want us to rush things first. I want us to take it slow." I smiled at him.
"But we might be here for years. I don't want to regret anything." He said. He was about to burst into tears. I slapped him.
"Didn't you promise me we would get out of here together, no matter how long? You promised right?" I was about to cry. His eyes having life again. His eyes also was about to cry.
"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have gone alone like this." He apologized. I didn't realize it till now but his towel dropped. I looked down and saw his 'thing'. I blushed furiously.
"U-U-U-Ummm, y-y-your t-t-."
"My what?" He looked down. He also blushed. In a instance, he covered it up.
"I-I-I'm sorry!" He said. Looking the other way.
"N-N-No no its my fault." I suddenly felt a bit dizzy. I slept and then woke up on a hard floor.
"Ouch... What the hell?" I said. My vision was blurry but I saw, Sho or was it Minazuki battling the shadow.
He got flung by it and it was heading towards my way. I couldn't move. I was still tired and paralyzed. I couldn't get up. I saw the Shadow was about to swing its ropes on me when, a blue haired teen came out of nowhere.
"Minato!?" My eyes widened.
"Sorry I'm late."  He helped me up.
"Alright. Let's kill it." I said. We both put our evoker to our  temples.
"Persona!" Both of us summoned our personas. We went for a all-out attack. The Shadow eventually died.
"We.. Did it." I said to Minato.
"Yeah." We looked around and saw Sho ,roughed up badly coming, towards us.
"Hey!" He said.
"Let's go Minato!" I said. He was about to walk when he immediately collapsed.
"Minato!?"

To Be Continued.....