First Things First

We walked towards a dark alleyway. My body moved on its own, and Minako blindly followed me.
"Hey, where are we going?" She asked.
"I... Actually don't know." I stopped, realizing where I am.
"Pervert." Minako said, she had a look of disgust on her face. I was confused at first but I started to stare at her. She was a girl and I'm in a dark alley way. I had a light blush on my face.
"Uh-Hey! It's not like th- Hmm?" Something glowed in my pocket. I  took it out and saw a key. If I remember correctly, this is the Velvet Room Key. I then looked towards the end of the dark alley. There was a door.
"Is that?" She asked.
"Yeah, it should be." We headed straight to the door and opened it. Once in, we heard a nice music. 'Aria of the Soul' to be exact. We saw Igor, Elizabeth and Theodore right in front of us.
"Ah, you have arrived, my guests." Igor said, clasping his hand and resting his nose on it.
"Now first things first. How was your sight seeing in 'Tokyo'." He had a bit of sarcasm in his tone.
"It was good." I said.
"Anyway, now that you are in 'Tokyo' ,or a replica, I suggest you find a place to stay, weapons and equipment, and supplies. Potions and Information gathering, also some comrades." Elizabeth said.
"Comrades? But they are all shadows, how do you we make them trust us." Minako asked.
"Oh, that part would be on your own. You will find some familiar faces, except yours and your friends." Theodore then continued.
"Huh? Why not our friends?" I asked, a bit confused.
"Your friends has already accepted their true selves and so their shadows may not be here." Igor explained.
"How about the other necessary stuff that we need, like clothes and others?" Minako asked.
"This is 'Tokyo', isn't it? We should find the clothes ourselves." I said.
"How about money?" We both asked in unison.
"That... You must earn yourselves." Elizabeth had a sad expression on her face.
"Ourselves!?" Minako screamed.
"So, basically work?" I asked. I wasn't that bothered, I always worked part-time at Pheremone cafe and the other place. It might be a piece of cake. For working of course.
"Well then, shall we move on?" Igor asked.
"You will be given a place to stay, and its pretty near. You might also know who the owner is too." Igor had a sadistic smile on his face. I was a bit confused. Who would be the owner?
"We would also give you some locations on labyrinths and dungeons that will appear all around Tokyo." Igor explained further.
"This will give you hints about Nxy's whereabouts. Be careful of traps and powerful shadows." Elizabeth warned. There was a question that was stuck in my mind for a long time.
"What happens... If we die?" I asked. Minako's eyes widened. They all had sad expression.
"Just like the other world, you will die for good." Theodore said.
"So there's no revival or whats so other!?" Minako was afraid.
"No, once one of you dies, the seal will weaken. If both of you dies then, the 'Fall' will approach." Igor explained. it felt like the burden became heavier. I  then strengthen my resolve.
"Alright then, what do we do first?" I asked.
"Hmph, very well. First thing is finding your place to stay." Theodore said, then handed us a card to where we would be staying. The Velvet Room door then opened.
"Now then, tattle along now."  We then were pushed out of the Velvet Room. We fell on a small puddle of muddy water. It was raining.
"You got to be kidding." I said. Our clothes was wet.
"Its... Muddy." She sighed. She was also a bit angry.
"Um, let's get going shall we?" I asked. She nodded and we went to the place immediately. Surprisingly, it was really close. We didn't need to worry about our clothes and us getting cold. We stood outside of the building. It was a nice medium sized building, it was almost the same as the dormitory in Iwatodai. We walked in and saw the living room of the dorm. I gasped. It was a exact replica of the dormitory I stayed. I also saw Minako gasped as well. I had a sad expression on my face for a while then-
"Don't be sad." My eyes widened. Minako was crying.
"I know they don't want us to tear up on this, ya know?" She sobbed. I had a little tear left my eye.
"Its going to be alright." I said, patting Minako's head. Her auburn hair was surprisingly fluffy.
"They are counting on us." I gave a warm smile.
"Alright." She stopped crying and wiped her eyes.
"Well, nice  touchy moment." A familiar voice was heard from the stairs. It had a malice tone in it.
"Even if they do count on you, how do you plan to stop Nxy or even kill it." He said. It was familiar. It couldn't be!? I looked towards Minako, who had a frightened expression on her face. She was looking towards the stairs. I looked towards the stairs and saw him. It couldn't be..
"I... Ikutsuki?" I said, my voice was trembling.
"It is one nice reunion, Minato." He smiled, sadistically.