Strawberry Short Cake

"What... Happened?" I was drowsy, waking up in a blue Velvet Elevator. I looked around to see only Elizabeth here.
"Where's Igor?" I asked here. She jumped a little.
"Oh my, you're awake? Well finally." She said.
"Right...?" I tilted my head.
"Do you remember what happened to you?" I remembered what had happened. I collapsed right after the battle. Minako was there too and... Oh no. I gripped my head trying not to remember that spell that shadow put me through.
"Oww..." I blushed a little.
"Is something the matter?" Elizabeth asked.
"N-No no, nothing, no such problem." I messed up my words.
"Well then, it seems like you have avoided that ordeal, but beware. Another has ordeal will also be coming. Be prepared and may fate be with you." She said, bowing. My vision became to blur and everything faded, like a dream.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Hnggh... Hghhh... Ahh." I opened my eyes to see the ceiling of my bedroom. I tried to get up the first time but I couldn't and the second... The third time I was able to get out of bed. I was feeling really tired and hungry.
"I wonder how long was I out...?" I asked myself. I didn't realize there was somebody sleeping near my bed.
"Its been 5 weeks, I guess." She woke up, rubbing her eyes.
"M-Minako!? Wait 5 weeks!? I've been sle-" Before I could finish, she immediately hugged me. I blushed a little then I felt something wet on my shoulder. I heard her sobbing.
"Wait, why are you crying?" I said.
"I was worried. Ahh... You didn't wake up for 5 weeks, so I got scared and.. Hic... And though you died." She rubbed her eyes, trying to stop the tears.
"Hey, I'm alright. Okay? I'm alive and well." I said, smiling.
"Yeah, I know." She stooped crying,still wiping her face. She had her winter uniform on.
"Its getting cold already?" I said.
"Yep. I had to wear this. Oh, you didn't change your clothes." She said. I looked at my body and saw that I was still in the blood covered Gekkoukan uniform I wore.
"Maybe I should chang-." Out of nowhere I got slapped.
"Wait, what was th-." I couldn't finish my sentence.
"Idiot! Imbecile! Loser! Why did you have to go there alone! You could have at least tell me! I was scared, scared of losing anybody." She scolded me. I hugged her tightly.
"I was scared... Of losing you." She said. We embraced, her head on my chest.
"I'm .... sorry." At this point, my heart was beating like crazy. I think she heard it.
"Your heart... Its beating." She had a warm smile.  My mouth was wide open. This feeling in my chest, what was it? I still couldn't figure it out.
"Anyway," She moved out of the embrace and looked at me.
"We're throwing you a party, so go get dressed." She said, jump from the bed and ran towards the door.
"I'll see you downstairs, partner." She said while leaving.
"Ouch... That hurt." I said. I gripped my chest. It hurts when she said those works. I took out my winter clothes and wore them.

---------------------------------------------------------

I went down stairs, headed towards the dining room to see a banner and a strawberry cake. The banner said,' Welcome back, Minato.'. I had seen Ikutsuki and Sho. Both of them smiled at me. Chidori was sketching, like usual. Nevertheless, she smiled at me.
Then I saw Minako, she was excited and had a big smile. She his something behind her back. Suddenly, a couple of confetti poppers popped.
"Welcome back!" Minako and Sho said, enthusiastically. Chidori also said it, just it was just a normal one.
"We're glad you're back." Ikutsuki fixed his glasses.
"Yeah, we don't what to do if you're not here." Sho said, scratching his neck.
"Especially Minako, she have been crying the whole five weeks." Chidori pointed towards Minako, who his her face in embarrassment.
"H-Hey! Its really terrifying, okay." She pouted. Everyone started laughing, I also laughed.
"Thank you everyone. I'm happy." I gave a warm smile towards them. For some reason, it feels nice. Its been awhile since I came back, so I haven't able to to chat with them. It feels like those days....

---------------------------------------------------------

"So, what are we going to do?" Junpei asked.
"Umm, we're taking a photo, Stupei. Isn't that obvious?" Yukari pointed towards the camera.
"O-Oh yeah, that's what it is." The idiot scratched his neck. Mitsuru and Akihiko just chuckled.
"So how should we do this?" Ken asked.
"We should use a timer. I'll set it like this and there!" Fuuka set the camera.
"Oh I see." Aigis said, amazed.
"So what kinda pose should we do?" Yukari asked.
"Like this!" Junpei showed us a ridiculous pose.
"No, I won't do that!" Yukari said.
"Arrh!" Koromaru barked.
"Its seems like Koromaru-san likes to know how to make a pose." Aigis translated.
"Well, that would be hard." Mitsuru gestured.
"Hmm... Should I go with a boxing pose." Akihiko was in a fighting stance.
"Oops! I accidentally pressed the button." Fuuka hurriedly over.
"Hurry!" Yukari said to Junpei. Ken held Koromaru up.

 Ken held Koromaru up

"Wow, it looks good." Yukari said.
"Yeah." Fuuka said.
"It seems like we'll be able to make some more memories." Mitsuru continued.
"Yeah, it seems like it..." I gave a warm smile......

---------------------------------------------------------

My memory faded and I realized that someone has been calling out my name.
"Minato!... Minato!" Her voice can be heard ringing in my ear. It was Minako.
"Ow! Sorry, Minako." I said. I shake ky head.
"What were you spacing out about?" She said. A slice of strawberry cake was on her plate.
"Just..... Some good memories." I smiled. She noticed my smile and said...
"It was that day huh." She said. My eyes widened.
"Don't forget, we are both the same person." She moved her fork up and down. I giggled.
"Right, I forgot. That's why I fal-!" I have shut my mouth.
"What is it?" She said.
"N-No its nothing." I looked at the wall. My face was red. I was blushing. No way, I have, for her.....
"Hey you want some cake." She smiled. She held her fork toward my mouth.
"... Thanks." I ate it.
... I am in love with her.