Nice Coffee at Leblanc

A/N: Yo, Sledho here. I'm here to announce that I am writing a new book called Persona: The Mechanical Combat Maiden. Even though I've only publish  the introduction of it, I will try my best write both at the same time. Also please read the new book that I am currently writing and enjoy this short story.

---------------------------------------------------------

One months right after the ambush from Strega and meeting new comrades, Minato and Minako have went to the coffee shop that they just passed by, standing right in front of it...

"Here we are." Minato said.
"Yep." I looked up and saw the sign. It was called Leblanc.
"It's a nice name." He looked at the sign and looked down.
"Let's go in." I said.
"Yeah." Once we went in, the door ringing, indicating there was a customer. The place had stools on the right and seats on the left, a stairwell that lead upstairs and a lovely atmosphere.
"Welcome." We were greeted by a middle aged man. He had slicked-back dark hair witha receding grayline and grey eyes. A chinstrap beard with a goatee that flares out and wore glasses. We sat down on the stools.
"Want can I get cha'?" He asked.
"Two coffees, black." Minato ordered.
"Alright."
"Black? I want mind with sugar and cream." I pouted.
"Sorry, I just thought it was normal to drink coffee."
"Easy for you to say."
"I haven't see you folks around here before." The man suddenly said.
"Ah, well we just moved here." Minato said.
"I see... Must be rough. You two new to Tokyo." He said. Placing two cups of coffees in front of us. I took the coffee, and took a sip. It was amazing. Me and Minato made a satisfied sigh.
"Its~so~nice~." I said. Resting my  face on my hand.
"It is  isn't." The man said.
"What's your name you two?" He asked.
"Minato Arisato."
"Minako Arisato."
"I see, my name is Sojiro Sakura." Sojiro told us. He smiled.
"Nice to meet you, Sojiro-san." I said.
"So how long you newlyweds will be in the city." He asked. I almost spitted out my coffee, while Minato coughed on his drink.
"W-W-W-We are not m-m-married or anything." I stuttered, covering my bright red face.
"Y-Yeah." Minato said, grinning a bit. It seems like he looks a bit happy that he said that. I shouldered him.
"Hey, why are you grinning?" I whispered.
"Ah, I am? Sorry." It looks like he didn't realize that he was grinning.
"Sorry, I thought you two looked good together." Sojiro said while drying some cups.
"Nah, its okay. We get that a lot." Minato said.
"Really? Man, during my days I got a lot with girls. Hoo-Boy!" Sojiro said. We laughed and talked for awhile till it got dark, which is ironic since it is always dark in this realm. We said our goodbye to Sojiro and told him we might come back and took off. While waling back to our dorm, Minato asked...
"I wonder what would we do after we got out of here?"  The question stunned me. I stood standing still.
"Hey, you okay?" Minato asked. He looked at me, worried.
"I-I'm okay. I was just thinking about what would happen after we got out." I said. I thought about it before. I don't want to think that one thing...
"Are you really okay? I mean, if you need someone to talk about it, I'm here just for you." Minato said. Just for you? For some reason that got me to blush for a little. I looked at Minato and saw him blushing a little.
"A-anyway, you really okay?" He said.
"To be exact, I thought about it before."
"By 'it' you mean that question?"
"Yeah. I became a bit  scared because of that question. I couldn't get it out of my head. I just didn't want to know that possibility. I-" I keep blabbering, when Minato stopped me.
"Calm down, Minako." He said. My eyes was about to burst into tears.
"I'm sorry, I just-"
"Scared because once we get out of here, they won't remember you or even know you."
"Ah... Ahhhhhh!!!" I was about to cry when Minato hugged me.
"Its alright, just let it all out." I cried screaming, tears streaming down like a river. I hugged him tightly, and so did he. I was engulfed by the warmness of his hug. It reminded me of those days.

When we came back from the coffee shop, we headed to ours rooms. Everyone was asleep. Right in front of our dorms...
"Hey," I asked.
"Do you think we will get out of here together?" He stared at me.
"... We will." A genuine smile appeared on his face.
"Of course, we are partners." I said.
"Good night." I said,smiling entering my room.
"..Good night." He said. I then changed my clothes into my pajamas and went to bed. Thank goodness Minato was here. I wouldn't know what to do. I slept peacefully that night.

---------------------------------------------------------

In Minato's room...

I sat on my bed then lie down on it. I put my headphones on and listened to some music.
"Minako..." I said. I've never felt like this before. This warmth. I felt it when I was with my mom or S.E.E.S but this was... Stronger. I felt anxiousness and suddenly wanting to see her. I never felt this way before.

           "Of course we are partners."

Why did those words hurt me. Right I don't want her to see me as a friend. I want her to see as something else. Something more. I don't know. For some reason when Sojiro told me we looked liked newlyweds, I grinned. I was happy. This feeling that is blooming inside me. I felt vulnerable.
... Its better to sleep on it right. I slept wondering what are these feelings that are developing inside of me...

A/N: Yo, its me again. So how was it. Though it may be a short story, it us still a part of the main story. Also I may be needing to take a break for awhile. Anyway thank you.