Old Habits

Its been a three months since Strega attacked us out of nowhere. I've been a bit busy with being the doctor Takemi, or the 'Plague's, new guinea pig. While the job did gave some extra cash, I usually hanged out with Minako and the others. Sometimes at night I go to the command room. Searching for recordings. Even so, I have this feeling of anxiousness in my body. I wanted to go back into being a Shadow Operative. Right now I'm on my bed, looking at the ceiling.

"I wonder if there is a labyrinth around here. Its about time we level up." I mumbled.
"I mean, if we just stay idle like this, we might not be able to fend off Strega." My hand was up, trying to touch the ceiling.
"... Is that what I really want...?" I clenched my hand, being a fist.
"... I guess old habits die hard." I went to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------

The Next Morning...

I woke up, feeling like a mess for some reason.
"Ouch... That hurt." My stomach was aching. Maybe it was that medicine the doctor gave me. Maybe she gave me the failures. I sighed.
"Well I can't blame her. Anyway, I should go down stairs." I mumbled. I opened my door and headed towards the stairs.
"Let's take a shower." I went down the stairs and went to the bathroom. I opened one of the stalls and took of my clothes. Opened the tap, to release the stream of hot water.
"Ahhhh...." I was relaxed.
"This is the best. A shower in the morning is always the best." I mumbled to myself, not knowing someone was outside of the stall.
"Geez, you sound like an old geezer." Someone said.
"Huh!? Who's there to disturb my personnel space." I said to the person.
"Hey, it me, Sho." He said.
"Oh right, Sho...." I sighed with relief.
"Anyway, I'm going to take a bath. I need to be sho-py clean." He laughed at his own joke. Sho Minazuki, a failed experiment at the Kirijo Lab where Ikutsuki have experimented on making artificial personas. Sho looked up to Ikutsuki like a father,but in the end was casted away. The only reason Sho was still alive was because Ikutsuki had an interest in the other soul, Minazuki. Though, Sho is the one who inherited the awful pun from Ikutsuki.
"He is basically Ikutsuki, except he can summon a persona." I sighed. After I scrubbed my entire body and washed it, I went out and changed into my clothes, my Gekkoukan uniform. I do have other clothes but I just wanted to wear it. A S.E.E.S arm band was on my left and a pair of silver headphones around my neck. I walked out of the toilet and went to the lounge. I turned on the telly, sitting on one of the couch armchairs.
Suddenly, Sho came out from the bathroom.
"Man, that was a nice shower." Sho came out, with his normal clothes. A katana on both sides of his back at the waist line. A highschool blazer around his waist.
"It was really nice." I said.
"Nothing beats a good heated Sho-wer in the morning." Sho made a pun.
"... Right." I just smiled at him.
"So, what cha' watchin'." Sho asked and sat down on the couch.
"Just the news." I said. Sho made a long deep sigh.
"This is boring. We haven't gotten anything this whole month." Sho said. He's right, it is boring.
"Yeah, I know." I replied.
"I wonder if the geezer got anything." Sho wished. Suddenly the door opened to see a man with spectacles, Ikutsuki.
"Good morning to both of you." He greeted.
"Well speak of the devil." Sho said.
"Morning, Chairman." I accidentally said that. I guess habits do die hard.
"Chairman? I'm not the chairman here just so you know." Ikutsuki smiled.
"Right I forgot, Four-eyes." I insulted him. Sho smirked.
"Well say what you want, but I have things to do." He continued towards the stairs.
"Things? What things?" Sho asked.
"I need to organize something and there is a sudden revelation of a dungeon around here." Ikutsuki said. Me and Sho jumped from where we were sitting.
"Dungeon?" I asked.
"Maybe it was a labyrinth, well it was the main one anyway." Ikutsuki said.
"Where?" I asked. I was curious.
"Why? Are you both interested?" Ikutsuki eyed me.
"Ah-" I was cut off from Sho.
"Of course we are, we're bored!" Sho said.
"Hahh, and we need to get stronger." I continued. Ikutsuki sighed and fixed his glasses.
"I'm sorry but I didn't think you would still need training, but if it means to protect people AND to help lose boredom than you are allowed to go. Just be safe." Ikutsuki warned us.
"Yeah, yeah." Sho scratched his nape.
"I was about to send someone there to investigate but you two would be enough."
"Investigate? Why?" I asked.
"There seems to be some hidden things under there. Well you'll see for yourself." Ikutsuki flipped through his files.
"Where is this place anyway?" Sho asked.
"... Gekkoukan High, Iwatodai." Ikutsuki said.
"Iwatodai!? Isn't that far!?" I said.
"Well, if you don't take the short cut." Ikutsuki said. I was confused then he turned the knob of the television. The television screen became static and Ikutsuki put his hand through the screen.
"Whoa!" I said. I became really confused.
"So this is the short cut you said. So what do we do?" Sho asked.
"You go inside it." Ikutsuki said.
"Huh?"
"You go inside it."
"... Isn't there something bigger for us to go in?" Sho said.
"For now, use this. We don't have that much money to buy a bigger television." Ikutsuki sighed.
"... So, poor." Sho frowned.
"Well, whatever, let's just go in." I equipped my evoker and my short sword to my waist and also brought a cell phone with me. I had my headphones around my neck. Sho checked his katanas if they were properly buckled to his waist. He cleaned his hair, revealing his scar.
"Well are you both ready?" Ikutsuki asked.
"Yeah." Sho said,confidently.
"... How about the others?" I asked.
"I'll tell them about you both. May fate side with you." He said.
"... Thanks." We went into the television and entered a dimension with screens off the TV overlapping each other. It went on and on until we suddenly got out. Flung out from another television screen, I landed head first while Sho was able to land himself.
"Ouch..." I groaned in pain.
"You okay?" Sho said.
"I'll... I'll be fine." I stood up, clearing the dust from my body and my face.
When I finally cleared the dust from my body, I looked up and saw a humongous tower. It looked like Tartarus but they were red wires around and was connected to several TVs that was stacked up as small pillars, some higher than the other. The tower itself had doors and TV screens on it, with the screen showing only static. The tower had a dark blue just like Tartarus but was mixed with some red. We looked around us and saw the TV pillars had static on its screen.
"Well, isn't this creepy." Sho said.
"Yeah..."
"Well, we better get moving. I'm a bit excited." Sho walked towards the tower. While walking, I had a few questions for Sho...
"When did you get that scar on your face?" I asked my first question.
"Oh, this? I... Don't exactly remember." Sho answered.
"Hmm... How about how you summon your persona?" I asked. Curious on how he did summon his persona that day.
"Well, a card comes down, a tarot card and basically..." A card came down and he slashed it, breaking into multiple blue particles. Suddenly his persona was summoned.
".. There." He said.
"I see.." I still didn't understand how.
"Well, anymore?" Sho asked, he was playing with his katana.
"... Who is Minazuki? And do you remember what happened the day Strega ambushed me?" I asked. He stopped and looked at me.
"Why don't you ask him yourself?" Sho said, he face was filled with seriousness. His aura around him immediately changed. It became a dark aura. I felt like it was different person, like that time.
"Well then, what do you want to know about me?" He asked.
"What are you?"
"I am a another soul that resides in Sho. The name is Minazuki, its pleasure to meet your acquaintance." He was more formal than Sho.
"Pleasures all mine."
"Anymore questions?"
"How did you get made?" I asked my other questioned. I gulped.
"By an implantation of a plume dusk and because of that I reside in the body of Sho's. I also do protect him when he is in peril."
"Like that time?" I asked.
"Yes. Though he won't get any recollection of that memory or this one as well." He said.
"I must now leave."
"Right..." Suddenly Sho's aura changed. It became its normal aura, like its host is.
"So long chat?" Sho said.
"Yeah, kinda." I said.
"Well then let's get go- !!" Sho saw some shadows coming out of the TV.
"Looks like we have to deal with them first." I took out my short sword and held my evoker on my right.
"Yeah looks like it." Sho said, he unsheathed his katanas.
"Argghhhh!!!!"

After 15 Minutes....

"Haah.... Haah.... Haah....." I panted.
"Well, that... Was .... Fun..." Sho tried to get his breath.
"Yeah." I said, wasn't able to stand up and I plop to the ground.
"Hahahahaha!!" Both of us laughed. I somehow felt a both between us. It feels like it gotten stronger.
"Well, I'm beat. Should we  head home?"
Sho suggested, pulling me up.
"Yeah, I think we shou- !? Watch out!" I shouted towards Sho. He was immediately flung towards a TV pillar crashing into it.
"Sho!" I gasped and looked at the shadow. It was one of the main twelve shadows.
"Oh shit..." I said. I ran towards Sho, and checked his pulse.
"Well, at least you're still alive." I sighed. I stood up and pointed my evoker towards my temple.
"You better say your prayers! Thanatos!" I summoned my persona.
"Arggghhhhhh!!!!!" I charged straight for it.