First Meeting

"Where... Am... I..?" I was drowsy. I recalled that I had became the seal. I felt heavy for some reason. How many years have I've been here. Suddenly I regained conscious, I was in the Velvet Room.
"Ah, I see you have awoke from your slumber." A long pointed figure was sitting right before me. A female and male in blue uniform was at the side of him.
"Igor..?" I asked and looked around.
"A good day to you, my guest."
"A bad day for me, I was sleeping rather peacefully... Igor." I groaned. One of the attendants was laughing.
"Haha... You haven't changed one bit, My guest." The woman, Elizabeth bowed her head to me.
"Its nice to see you again, Elizabeth."
"Its nice to see you too." I looked around. So I was in the Velvet Room.
I wasn't dreaming.
"Well, why am I here?" I asked, as straight forward as usual.
"A task has been given to the two of you." He said, snapping his fingers to appear a auburn coloured haired brunette. She had the same uniform as me, a Gekkoukan uniform. For some reason, she has a S.E.E.S badge on her shoulder. She also had a roman number on her hair. It means the roman number 22. The 'Fool' arcana can be counted as 0 or 22. I wonder if that's a coincidence...
"Ah, Igor. Wait- What am I doing here?" She said. I was a bit confused since she knew about the Velvet Room.
"Why am I in the Velvet Room? What's going on?" She asked. Turning around to see me, she tilted her head.
"Who are you?" She asked.
"I could be saying the same to you." I then looked towards Igor.
"Well then, you shall introduce yourselves towards each other." He said. I sighed, remembering  how I hate self introductions.
"I'll start first." The cheerful brunette said.
"My name is Minako Arisato. I'm a 2nd-year at Gekkoukan High and a member of S.E.E.S. I'm a 'Wildcard'." She said. My eyes widened when she said Arisato. Another Arisato? That can't be. I then introduced myself.
"My name is Minato. Minato Arisato. I'm a 2nd-year at Gekkoukan High and also a member of S.E.E.S." I looked at her to see the same expression that I had. She opened and closed her mouth till she regained her composure.
"Well then, it seems like you both are a bit confused." Igor said.
"Confused? We are not just confuse but-" Minako was cut off from Elizabeth.
"And afraid. We know. Before we get to that, let us introduce ourselves." Elizabeth said.
"My name is Elizabeth and is an attendant of Igor and helps the guest Minato Arisato." She bowed.
"And I am Theodore, Elizabeth's twin brother, attendant of Igor and helps the guest Minako Arisato." He bowed.
"And I am Igor, servant of Philomen and I shall help you in your journey."
Igor said.
"Now, I shall explain." He said.
"You two are not from the same dimension." He said. Both of us were confused.
"In this world, as like the Velvet Room, there is always different dimensions. It will be different from the main dimension but it says that there is a lot of possibilities out there. Some of the dimensions, some have the 'Wildcard' change their gender, their actions and their personality. The polar opposite of each other." Igor looked towards both of us.
"This here is the perfect example." Elizabeth said. I looked towards Minako, who also stared at me. I saw my signature headphones but in red. She had a cheerful aura around her, that I don't have. I was a bit relaxed with her. I then looked at her breast. I shook my head stopping what I had been doing. I then looked towards Igor. I had a light blush on my face.
"I... Understand." She said.
"You're pretty.... Dull." She just laid it out.
"Seriously?" I said.
"Oh come on, I'm just joking, but you are dull." She smiled. I looked at her.
"Is she really the polar opposite of me?" I thought.
"Ahem. Well then, shall I explain what are you both here for." He said. We were asking that question from the start. Why are we here?
"You two have experience the same fate, that is becoming the seal of Nxy." The seal of Nxy, the seal to stop humanity and Nxy. I sacrificed my life to create the seal. I didn't know she did it too.
"And by chance, this seal had two wildcards. But nonetheless, Philemon was the one who united both of you. It was for something important in this seal." Igor continued explaining.
"What was it?" I asked.
"Sealing Nxy, basically means preventing the 'Fall'. But in a way, we did not. The 'Fall' will eventually happen but for now, we are just delaying it." Theodore said.
"But we can't delay it for long." Elizabeth sighed.
"And that is why Philemon needed two." Igor said. I understood why Philemon had to, but I couldn't believe it. We only delay it!? The seal, it would do nothing to prevent it but delay it. I was shocked. I looked towards Minako who also had the same expression as me.
"The reason for it is... For you two to destroy Nxy once an for all."
"This is your 'Burden'."