CHAPTER 72- School Fest! [Day 2: Take 4]

Continuation...

HELL's POV

"So, what movie do you want to watch first? The one with the vampire, or the one with the girl that fell off the stairs?" 

Instead of telling me which one, she gives me a surprised look.

"What?" I asked her. I really don't get what's so surprising about what I just said.

"Naninibago lang kasi ako," she says. "The usual Hell kasi, wouldn't ask me kung ano'ng mas gusto kong unahing panoorin. He'd definitely make me watch the one he wants to watch first."

I opened my mouth, but I couldn't say anything back. What she said was just spot on, I couldn't defend myself.

I am both pleased and embarrassed that she already knows me this well. Ugh, so not cool.

"It's different today!" I blurted out. "We're on a date after all! This is how I treat a girl I'm on a date with. So- so deal with it."

She gives me a playful salute. "Masusunod po, guy I'm on a date with."

She looked so cute when she did that, that even though I wasn't the least bit drunk, I was seconds close to hugging her. Tight.

But because I wasn't drunk, of course I didn't.

I only did it inside my head.

"So which one is it then, the one with the vampire or the other one? What do you want to watch first?"

"Unahin na lang natin kung ano'ng mas gusto mo," she tells me.

"Not happening," I told her.

She was about to open her mouth, but I talked yet again.

"I- since it's always me who have been on the selfish side, let's change roles today just for the heck of it."

"You go and be the selfish one for today," I added. "I'll put up with whatever you want for today."

"'Gagawin ko lahat ng gusto mong gawin natin ngayong araw, Mikaela' , 'y- yan 'yung auto-translation no'ng sinabi mo ngayon lang, tama?" she asks. Her eyes sparkling for some reason.

My face suddenly heats up. "W- what's wrong with you today? Why do you keep asking the obvious?"

She laughs. "Ang cute mo kasi t'wing gagawin ko 'yon."

"D- did you just call me cute?"

She immediately nodded. 

I was about to reprimand her but-

"You just told me to be selfish for today, right?" she said this. Before I could even say a word. 

"This is me being selfish, so deal with it, Helldric Stanford Chua."

Did this girl just-

Did she just copy my line?

Did she just order me around?

This woman?

I opened my mouth, but wasn't able to say anything back. 

Not after she suddenly went and smiled at me. 

Especially when she suddenly went 

and smiled at me.

"Ma- masusunod po, Miss," I found myself saying. It was only supposed to be just in my head, but I accidentally said it out loud.

She looked so surprised, but also pleased. Her cheeks, suddenly a pinkish red.

I- was so embarrassed, but for some reason, am also quite pleased.