CHAPTER 72- School Fest! [Day 2: Take 5]

Continuation...

HELL's POV

Because she's sitting so close to me, our shoulders touching, it was a bit hard to process the first few minutes of the movie we were watching.

I honestly have given up on the thought that I'd go out of the cinema having understood even a single thing, but-

"This story about a vampire has an unhappy ending.

It concludes with everyone becoming miserable."

-when the protagonist said these lines, the movie screen immediately got my attention.

Even though I'm a hundred percent sure this is my first time hearing these words, they sounded eerily familiar. Like someone just read an excerpt from my very own journal. And it's so fvcking weird 'cause I have never owned one. I have never once written on a fvcking journal. That's just so uncool.

Anyway, the movie's quite unique. Now that it has gotten my attention and I am able to digest every single second of it, I would say that it's quite tolerable.

'Wound-tale', this movie is about this anti-social high school guy who decided to buy a porn magazine in the middle of the night just because- it's kinda long to explain so let's just say that it's because he's a fvcking guy.

Okay, so this guy after buying what he needed, on his way home, as he was about to go ride the train at a train station, he encounters a vampire. A blonde vampire who would have been bloody beautiful, if only she wasn't literally bloody.

Yes.

If only both of her arms and legs didn't appear to have been just cut off.

The scene upfront's getting so damn interesting with the guy slowly coming into terms with what the heck it is that's in front of him when suddenly-

a fvcking hand.

A fvcking hand blocked my view.

I- I would have been angry.

I was about to, until I-

I realized, it was her hand.

Mikaela's...

"What are you doing?"

I asked her, calmly, only because it's her.

Not shoving her hand away like I ought to, only because it's hers.

"Tinatakpan mata mo."

"I know. What I want to know is why."

"Ma-madugo kasi 'yung scene, 'e di ba takot ka sa dugo? Baka lang kasi mahimatay ka."

baka lang kasi mahimatay ka

That hit a nerve.

Even though it's her it still hit a nerve.

Yes I have a freaking blood phobia, but it's only triggered when I see blood up-close and personal! I am not that weak!

I was about to reprimand her and tell her all these but-

"Once in a lifetime chance lang 'tong movie date na 'to, ayokong matapos agad."

She said this.

Turns out, she's doing the covering not because she thinks I'm weak, but- because she wants to make sure she'd get to spend more time with me...