CHAPTER 63- Finals! | (Side B)

Yam-Yam's Tip: Dahil sa tagal ng pagitan ng update ko from side A to side B, reread n'yo muna 'yung side A para marefresh ang inyong memories haha!

Continuation...

HELL's POV

"Are you behind this?" I asked Vincent, surprised as heck by the sudden appearance of all four members of Born To Make History.

"I wish. Pero under indefinite truce kami n'yang si Gino, so sadly off limits grupo nila sa negosyo ko."

"Truce? I didn't know you're capable of that."

Vincent looked at me seriously, "You know nothing... Hell Snow," he said.

I just ignored him. The bastard's been so obsessed with Game of Thrones lately, all he does is throw GOT lines here and there. The bastard's even so fvcking happy whenever I call him 'bastard'!

"If you didn't make them come, then why are they here?"

Vincent just shrugged. "Gusto mo itanong ko?" He was about to stand up and head straight to Gino Sarosa and his group.

"Forget it. Just sit down."

"As you wish, Lord Commander."

Ugh, if I knew he would be this annoying, I wouldn't have asked him to watch Game of Thrones with me.

The four members of BTMH sat on the row behind us. They were a bit noisy.

"Kailangan ba talaga natin 'tong panoorin hanggang huli? Si Gino lang naman 'yung natalo, bakit pati tayo damay sa consequence?" June Star (BTMH's drummer & youngest member), he was complaining.

"Tell me June, how many times did Gino clean up after your mess? Baka gusto mong magkabilangan tayo," Keith Lastimosa (BTMH's vocalist) told him off.

Consequence? Gino Sarosa lost to something/ someone, that's why they're here?

"Easy Keith. June, ibibili nalang kita no'ng bagong Persona game bilang compensation, okay ba 'yon?" Gino Sarosa. He really is annoyingly easy-going, this guy.

"Super okay Boss G!"

"Gino, stop spoiling June! Hindi s'ya magmamature kung lagi mo s'yang bine-baby!"

"Haha ayos lang 'yon. June's drumming sounds better when he's happy. I'm doing this for the drumming."

"Again with that reasoning. Masyado ka lang talagang maluwag kay June."

"Masyado akong maluwag kasi masyado kang mahigpit."

"Your married couple talk is seriously creeping me out. Really," Z, BTMH's bassist, who rarely talks, said cringing.

That wasn't the end of their group's conversation, but I didn't bother eaves-dropping anymore. Non-sense na 'yung mga sumunod so why would I?

BTMH's arrival was soon followed by a couple more people, followed by more, and more, and even more. Before I knew it, the venue's already half full. And more are coming still by the minutes. It's a bit sad that most of these people aren't here for her group but because of BTMH's attendance. It's sad, but at least her group's concert isn't on the danger line anymore.

The reason why BTMH decided to come here isn't clear to me still, but what the heck, I didn't came here for them. I came here, for her. And her concert's just about to start. Just ten seconds more.

Just ten seconds more, and it will start.

And I will see her.

And I will hear her.