CHAPTER 2: Getting Ready

Cleo's P.O.V

Once I close the group chat, I immediately go to my closet and pick out what I'm going to wear for the day. I pick out a light pink tang-top with light blue jean shorts. I go down stairs and the smell of strawberry pancakes fills the main floor of the house. I smile to my self and walk into the kitchen. I see Sam putting a plate full of the fluffy looking pancakes on the table. I sit at the table and Sam follows my actions. We both say good morning and start to talk about what we are doing for the day.

Once we are done, I help Sam clean the table and put the dirty dishes into the sink. I go into the living room and sit on the couch. A few minutes later, I hear a knock on the door. I open the door and find a soaking wet Will. He smiles sheepishly before handing me a umbrella. I smile at him before taking the umbrella and opening it up. I step outside and use my powers to have the water fall around me.

Will runs to the car and opens the back door of the car. I walk toward the car and hop in. I look over and see a tired but smirking Rikki. "Well, let's go!" Bella says from the front seat.

Time lapse...

Will gets out first and grabs three other umbrellas in the trunk. "Cleo, I'm pretty sure you know what to do." He says. I nod and make the water not touch any of us. We all open the umbrellas and start to walk towards the front. Once we are inside, we go to the ticket booth. We all pay and get wrist bands, saying we paid, and a ticket so we can rent the skates.

We get the skates and put them on. When we stand, we all fall. I laugh and get up again, grabbing the chair and making some progress of skating.