Chapter Thirty Nine:

Start from the beginning

I read the words around squidward "Meme review?? JAMES CHARLES?? MINECRAFT?!?? kEANU REEVES?.!?.?/!." I said in agony. I had to clean it all off me

Then my eyes softened at what a saw. Phrases were written all over me too. "I love you." "I'm yours" "You're gorgeous" "Why are you so beautiful?" "I feel happy with you"

My heart ached at the sight as I bite my lip.

I let go of my shirt. I walked towards Jeff and forced him to turn around. He arched a brow at me in curiosity as I lifted up his shirt

"Uh- I don't think the washroom is a good spot for this" he told me with a grin. I gave him a scowl.

"Why do you have no drawings???????" I groaned as I searched for anything, but his body had nothing. I frowned, I should've put the same phrases on him too.

I let go of his shirt as he laughed at me again. I sighed, "Okay get out, I'm gonna shower"

"So....does that mean I can't join?" He said so nonchalantly that it weirded me out. I think he was being serious- BYE

"On the other hand, I think I'm gonna go eat" I passed by him and went downstairs.

When I went downstairs. He followed me. "Stop following me"

"What? Why can't I eat right now?" He said with amusement. I mumbled some words under my breath.

"What was that? Can you say that louder?" He asked me as he leaned in close.

"I love you" I said in a sweet tone as I tippy toed, wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him gently on the forehead.

"Fuck." Jeff whispered. He looked at me playfully, as his hands made their way onto my wrist.

"Y/N." he murmured to me softly. "I..-.."

He paused and smiled before whispering. "You're so cute"

"Just cute??" I asked as he let go of me and escaped my arms. He went into the kitchen without looking back at me.

About two weeks had passed and nothing really happened. I bonded with the others, while Ben and I tried to figure out who killed Pluto and the others.

He also kept on mentioning about how Jeff and I had a lot of sexual tension-... excuse you Benjamin.

I also had met Clockwork. She terrified me, but she was so nice to me that I began to warm up to her.

She was rarely ever in the mansion due to her "mission". Luckily, she lended me a few clothes to wear until I could get my clothes.

I laid my head on Jeff's stomach in utter agony. "It's so hotttt" I complained in pain. "I'm suffering. Jeffffff"

I was in shorts and a tank top, yet I was still dying.

Each day got hotter and hotter which was absolutely cancer. Jeff gave a soft hum in response. We were in bed, he was playing video games on his phone.

I shuffled around until my head was on his chest. I hooked my leg around his abdomen.

Jeff took a quick glance at me before pausing his game. He placed his phone down beside him and grabbed something on the nightstand.