Chapter Fifteen:

Music: Lovers on the Sun- David Guetta

March 26 2019

Y/N

I charged straight into school, ready to confront and humiliate.The day went by slow because I was so anxious about what I would saw.

Go straight to the point? Angrily or kindly?

Do they even deserve kindness anymore?

At lunch I was with Pluto again. I angrily munched on my cold French fries as I plotted my revenge.

"Are you okay?" Pluto asked with worry "I... Saw... The... The post"

I sighed "It's not what it looks like-..." I had no explanation.

I couldn't tell her about Jeff or about how Ben hacked their account. It was just a lesson that I learnt from.....Dont trust everyone

"Hey.. I'm not in the position to judge. I'm supposedly a cult leader and a stalker." she said the words with absolute disgust and shame.

Then I saw THEM. They walked together as usual, as if nothing happened. They didn't even look guilty.

Then, their feet stopped in front of me. I held back my glare and turned my eyes up.

"Y/N. We have to have a talk."

You bet we do.

Pluto's atmosphere suddenly turned aggresive as she stood up immediately. Her eyes were terrifying.

"You're not welcome here. You snakes" she growled with warning.

Realization hit me. They were the girls who spread the rumor about her too.

"Be quiet. Y/N. Hanging out with her isn't the best thing." Tessa whispered.

Pluto scoffed.

"When did you turn so bitchy?? How could you do that to me? I thought we were friends!" i hissed.

"How did you find out?..There's a reason why we did it.." Freya asked. "We didn't mean to-"

I gave her the middle finger. Everyone in the hallways began to notice the commotion.

Then another girl came storming towards us, her heels clicking on the ground everytime she stomped on the floor.

"Listen up! Everyone knows you're both fucking psychos. Don't mess with my friends!" the girl pointed her annoying finger right into my chest.

"Your friends are backstabbers. They made up fake stuff about us! Why do you believe people with such an ugly personality?" Pluto was then interrupted when the girl suddenly shoved her.

Then the fight began.

I didn't want to fight.

But they literally pulled me into it when the stranger girl pulled on my hair and began to throw me against the wall even though I DIDN'T DO SHIT.

Freya and Tessa tried to avoid the fight, but they were also pulled into the battle
Everyone crowded, watching the fight.