Chapter Twenty Nine:

Music: Me! - Taylor Swift ft Brendon Urie

June 9th 2019

me: u want lemon?

readers: ok but no cringe and only if gud

me: -SWEATING-

Y/N

"Look what I made for Jeff" I whispered as I held up a play dough cookie. I grinned

We all sat on the couch in the living room. Toby had made me hot chocolate and given me the fluffiest blanket ever.

I also stole Jeff's hoodie because Ben threatened me.

"Is that a dick-"Ben asked as he squinted his eyes.

"Why do you onlY see dicks??" I hissed softly. "It's a COOKie"

"C-can I have one?" Toby grinned as he raised his hand.

I nodded. "Look what I made for Jeff" Ben held up letters that were moulded badly.

It spelt out gay. "It reminded me of him" Ben sighed in awe at his work. "No offense to you Y/N. I mean Jeff was my daddy long before you came-"

Toby scrunched his nose up in disgust.

I held back my laugh by looking at the wall.

"hEY. We're bffs. No homo." Ben grinned. "Who wants to play-"

"yO" Jeff exclaimed as he burst through the door. He was panting.

"A bird shat on me"he exclaimed angrily as he placed the bags in front of us and stormed to the washroom. "I fucking showered today fuck you bird"

All three of us stayed quiet until we didn't hear him then began to laugh.

My laughs were dry asf. Like bro what. "fuck my voice" I hissed

Toby grabbed the bag and looked through it. "Oh my god. He bought so much" Toby grabbed a bottle and took the time to read over the labels.

"This one is fine. Why'd he buy like four dozen bottles?" Toby let out a twitch as he spoke. I once again felt bad for him.

"Cause he's-" Ben pointed at his play dough that now said stupid.

I smiled as I gently smacked Ben. "oW WtF" Ben screeched as Toby opened the bottle.

I shook my head, "drama queen" I mouthed to him. "I don't know what you just said but I'm offended" Ben hissed.

Ben connected the tv with YouTube and proceeded to play mukbang memes. I swallowed the pills along with my hot chocolate.

I still felt like absolute shit tho.

Then Jeff came out. His hair damp and he was once again shirtless with sweatpants on. He slumped down onto the couch between me and Ben.

Ben slurped his hot chocolate very loudly.

I couldn't stop eyeing Jeff's body again.