Chapter Thirty Nine:

Music: Love on the brain - Rihanna
(legit my radio station spammed this song)

Date: July 9th

iMportant (not really) QUESTIONS;

ANYTHING I SHOULD IMPROVE ON??

WHICH IS YOUR FAVOURITE BOOK?

WHY DID THE CHICKEN FLY TO AUSTRALIA???

Y/N

I stood in the washroom by the sink, I frantically rubbed the Gordon Ramsay drawing off. It was on my arm.

"Bye Chef, no lamb sauce here" I huffed as I tried to rub harder, but there was still some ink left.

My head still ached. I needed to take something to numb it... maybe I'd nap too.

The door opened with a creak. I immediately became alert, but I didn't even turn my head to look, I already knew it was Jeff. I kept my head down and my eyes on what I was doing.

We didn't speak since last night...which wasn't really us speaking. "Morning.." he huskily said softly and almost hesitantly.

"Morning" I said back to help. I tried my best not to make myself seem nervous. Yet immediately after thinking that, I began to fidget.

We didn't talk. He stood by the sink beside me. I glanced up at the mirror in front of me, my eyes eventually made its way to Jeff.

He seemed incredibly tired as he turned on the tap and pumped out some foam from the soap bottle. He gently rubbed off a drawing off of his wrist.

It was a drawing of a large heart that said, I love my Jeffy. I knew immediately that I had drawn it-

I watched as Jeff suddenly let out a groan. He lowered his head and his expression turned into pain.

"Hey..Are you okay?" I asked without hesitation. The urge to run to his side was heavy, but I couldn't give in.

"Yeah. Are.. you still mad?" He asked, finally he looked up to me. Our eyes met for once in a while.

"No...are you..?" I asked back, we kept our eye contact. He narrowed his slightly eyes, he was trying to read my face.

"No. I can't be mad at you-" he paused when he realized what he had just said. I couldn't help but smile slightly.

He looked away from me. His fingers were covered in soap and water, but suddenly he raised them and rubbed his temples.

"Jeff.." I murmured worriedly. "Does it hurt really bad?" I didn't know how many bottles he had drank, but even from one small gulp, I was living in hell.

"Nah. It's just annoying."

.....

The room was quiet again. The only sound was the water running from both our taps. I lifted up my shirt slowly to reveal my stomach.

Jeff's eyes widened. "What the fuck are you doing??" He turned away from me.

I laughed at his reaction, but my laugh faded when I saw a drawing of handsome squidward on my stomach. "Oh my god" I hissed in annoyance.