22. Laters, Baby

Börja om från början

Navya changed the group name to 'Naked 9'.

Navya: PerFeCT

Mukti: WTF is this group name? 🤣🤣 AND ITS JUST THE EIGHT OF US LMAO

Navya: and I oops-- I WAS CHANGING THE NAME TO *Nasty 9* I swear. Autocorrect. 😂

Navya changed the group name to 'Erecting 8'.

Aliya: NAVYA WHAT THE FUCK?

Navya: omg i was typing elegant 8. Why does my autocorrect hate me so much!! 😶

Cabir: Navya, I am already leaving for my bachelors. You sure I shouldn't reconsider the decision to marry you?

Laughing and unable to read my texts ahead, I put my phone away. Abhi would leave to Mangalore tomorrow in the morning, he said he'd let us have our two week exams, and then come visit us again, when Mukti and him will have their day like me and Manik.

I went out of my room to see a shirtless Manik exercising.

"Hey!" I greeted sitting on the couch. He looked up and smiled, waving back.

"I don't really want to go," He cribbed looking at the clock. "It's already 8:40, Cabir's gonna be here any minute to pick you up," I told him, walking to him.

He looked slouched. I put a hand on his forehead. "Hmm... you've got mild fever," I said. He nodded, wrapping his arms around me and lazily keeping his head on my shoulder, leaving against the wall behind.

I laughed at how short I was to him, he had to bend down to reach my height.

"It'll be fine," I said, "Don't drink too much and catch a higher temperature, we've got exams to write from tomorrow. Come home soon," I ruffled his hair, "And please wear a shirt."

"Why is my nakedness affecting you?" His eyes suddenly shone as he smirked getting up, suddenly flipping us and I was pinned to the wall.

"Nakedness?" I laughed, "You make it sound so vulgar."

"Oh that's called sexy, not vulgar," he said huskily in my ear, almost making me roll my eyes.

I placed my hand on his bare chest, my fingers delicately tracing his abs.

"N--Nandini what.. what are you doing?" He stammered.

"I am feeling your sexiness...." I teased equally as huskily and he took a step back, retracing his hand from my waist as he glared at me and I laughed.

"God, did you look at your face? You looked like you had seen a ghost!" I teased.

"Haha. Whatever," he rolled his eyes, picking an tee from the couch and wearing it.

"Do you know how it felt?" He asked suddenly. "How what felt?" I asked, confused as he rolled his sleeve up.