Chapter 4

I'm highly disappointed with previous part response

I received only 2 comments.

Very bad readers. 

I didn't expected this from you.

I'm very upset with you all.

**************

Present

Randhir stopped the car at Agrawal mansion and her friends get shocked because how does he know about her address. Meanwhile Sanyu was sleeping peacefully.

"How do you know her home's address?" Tanya asked suspiciously.

"I'll tell about it to your dear friend. You girls go inside the house. We'll back in few minutes." Randhir replied looking at them through mirror.

"But why not us? Tell us how did you know about her address?" Sanaya asked.

"Your friend will tell you. Now go inside. I'll wake up her." Randhir said looking at Sanyu.

They nodded their heads and left from there leaving them alone. He looked at her sleepy face and caressed her cheeks.

"You are still beautiful Sanyu." He mumbled touching her nose with his finger and her sleep disturbed by his touch.

She stirred in sleep but continued with her beauty sleep ignoring other things.

"Get Ms Nobody." Randhir whispered in her ear and moved away from her.

She woke up with jolt and looked around.

"Did you just call me nobody?" she asked shockingly.

"No... why would I call you nobody?" he asked back.

She just nods her head and looked outside of window. They come out of car and suddenly something hit her mind.

"How do you know my address?" she asked him.

He smirked and turned toward her. An unknown fear ran in her body seeing his smirk and her heartbeat gets increase with unknown emotion.

"Aree... Give me the answer." Sanyu cringed.

"What if I won't answer you?" he asked coming close to her and her breathe hitched for a moment.

"Umm... I..I'll.." she couldn't speaks as caged her waist.

"You still didn't recognize me Ms Nobody." He said and she instantly looked in his eyes.

But her eyes get closed feeling his lips on her right cheek.

"See you inside Ms Nobody." He said winking at her and went inside mansion leaving her in shock.

She placed her hand on her right cheek and again closed her eyes tightly. The touch of his lips same like before. His lips were magical. This was her feeling for that simple kiss. Her cheeks become red than apple.

After sometime she entered in the house. She saw him was talking with Ankit. Anju saw her and called her.

"Sanyu come fast. See Randhir is also here. Now you both can apply haldi together to Ankit." Anju said with smile.

She forcefully smiled and goes near them. Anju gave her haldi's bowl and she applied haldi on Ankit's face.

"Fatty do it properly naa?" Ankit said annoyingly.

"I am doing it properly idiot. You just close your mouth otherwise I will put haldi inside your mouth." Sanyu said slapping his arms.

"Fatty buffalo." Ankit muttered only to earn another hit from her.

The KissOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara