Chapter 2

7 Years Ago

Agrawal Villa

"Oh my God!! Di you are looking so beautiful." Sanyu said cupping her cheeks and adored her sister keenly.

"Thank you." She replied pinching her nose.

"Di, Jiju is gonna to mad after seeing you. He is not going to leave you tonight." Sanyu said teasing her and Vidushi slapped her shoulder blushing profusely.

"Shut up Sanyu." she said hiding her face between palms.

Suddenly she heard sobs and looked up only found her baby sister crying.

"Di I'll miss you a lot." Sanyu said crying and Vidushi too become emotional.

"I'll also miss you Sanyu." She said hugging her and both cried like baby.

They heard click sound of camera and broke the hug n looked toward door.

"Ohhh... God!! My both sisters are looking like ghost. I will show these photos to Jiju. And fatty I will show your ghost photo to my future Jiju." Ankit said coming to them and try to lighten up atmosphere.

"Youuu... Anku banku I'll kill you idiot." Sanyu said taking pillow and started hitting him.

Vidushi laughed seeing them fighting like small kid.

"Huhh... I'm not fat. You're fat like hathi (elephant). Speak that I'm not fat else I won't leave you." Sanyu said clutching his sherwani tightly.

"No you're fatty and also looking like Queen of Witches." Ankit said teasing her and Sanyu hit his chest.

"Aaaa.... tell me I'm not fat else I won't come in di's wedding." Sanyu said with teary eyes and Ankit instantly hugged her.

"Aww... my baby sister cried a lot." He said hugging her and caressed her hair.

"I'm too here. And you both are my babies." Vidushi said coming between them and they shared group hug.

They know they're going to miss this. Their bond is pure as water.

"You know bhai di will forget us after going from here." Sanyu said making faces.

"Yes Sanyu. I know she won't miss us." Ankit said and Vidushi slapped their heads.

"Shut up both of you." She scolded them.

"Huhh... di jiju will make you forget us with his love." Sanyu said teasing her and she blushed.

After sometime Sanyu felt sudden pain.

"Aaaahhh... Mumma leave me. It's paining." Sanyu winched in pain as her mother hold her ear and twisted little.

Ankit and Vidushi laughed seeing this and her mother leaves her ear. She too slapped Ankit on shoulder and he made face.

"You both just get out of here. Why the hell you are teasing my daughter?" she said scolding them.

"No... This is not fair mumma. I and bhai are also your babies." She said pouting sadly.

"Wait... I and Vidu di is surely mumma's babies but we are not sure about you fatty. I mean I remember we've picked up you from dustbin." Ankit said teasing her and Sanyu started slapping him on back.

"Aaaa... mumma just because I'm small, he always teased me." She said stomping her foot on floor and Ankit showed his tongue.

"Aree... Who teased my baby girl?"

"Dadda, they always teased him." Sanyu complains like kid and he hugged her.

"Ankit, I'll not give you pocket money if you tease my baby girl." Kishor said eyeing at him with smile.