"I like this one" I grin softly and point to the dark green dress. Yes it is a little bit low cut but there is no slit up the leg and it doesn't cling to my figure. Plus the material is so silky smooth, I won't stand out as much in this one. Harry reaches down to the bed and runs his fingertips lightly over the dress getting a feel of the material. For a moment I wish the dress was draped over my body, I wish his fingertips were on my body.

"Then let's go with that one then" Harry voice purrs beside me and I'm scared for a moment that he's somehow figured out what I was thinking about. I cough slightly and reach down into the bottom of the wardrobe and take out a garment bag, wrangling the dress carefully into it before hanging the other back inside the closet.

"What were you thinking of wearing underneath it love?" I turn to the sound of Harry's voice and see him looking down into the open top drawer of my dresser. I walk quickly over there and laugh gently as he examines the collection of bras and panties laid inside. His hands are stationary at his sides, but I can see the temptation in his eyes.

"Perv" I tease as I close the drawer.

"Where are my favourites? I couldn't see them in the drawer?" He raises an eyebrow slightly and his smirk grows wider. A blush rises on my cheeks as I know what ones he is referring to, the ones I was wearing when we FaceTimed the first time

"I'm wearing them" I watch as he takes his bottom lip in between his teeth and nods his head. I enjoy the reaction, so I continue. "The girl at the store says that when I wear the long dresses, I shouldn't be wearing anything underneath them. Except maybe a very thin pair of underwear"

I giggle when Harry's mouth drops open as I speak. Maybe it's from him picturing me basically naked; or maybe he's shocked by how comfortable I am talking about something so intimate, I relate to him on the latter.

"Well I uh, you should definitely listen to her advice. She is the expert after all" Harry calls out behind me as I leave the bedroom, garment bag in hand.

"Oh I will, she's the professional!" I call back to him as I gather all of my things together. His hands are in his pockets as he wander out of the room behind me. His eyes flicker over to the newly installed alarm sitting beside my front door.

"How's that working out?" He asks, pointing to it. It was installed yesterday, and I have to admit that I feel a lot safer having it. My bat is still beside my bed but it's nice knowing that if someone gets in, I will have a loud blaring warning to get me ready to use it.

"It's good, thank you for getting it for me" I smile gently as I slip my shoes back on. He nods his head.

"I feel a lot safer having you here with that installed, the next step will be positioning a body guard outside your door at night" I laugh at the ridiculous notion, Harry's eyes light up as I catch on to his joke. Though I feel like if I asked him to do that, he just might. He has a strange obsession with keeping me safe, I may have to start taking extra precautions just to ease his worries.

"Ready to go?" He asks as he picks up the shoes I picked out. I nod and sling the garment bag over my shoulder as I follow him out, setting the alarm before I lock the door behind me.

"So tell me more about Shanghai" I smile as Harry begins the drive back to his hotel.

"Well, the hotel will take at least 18 months to build but it's in a great location so it will all be worth it" he smiles and focuses his attention on the open road ahead. I take the opportunity to study his profile. Despite how busy and tired he is, his skin shows no signs of stress or damage, it's completely smooth and clean. I find my fingers itching to trace over the ghost of stubble that sits on his top lip. His lips; they're plump and pink and I'm back to imagining them sponge kisses all over my body. My mind often wanders back to that place, I've been visiting it often since he's been away. And now that he's back I'm feeling a little desperate to get my hands on him, and his hands on me.