Chapter 10: Meet Them Head On

If you Leave me In this Shallow Reality

Where Man and Beast Differ No

Will I Live to see the Sunrise at the End

As I watch your Blood Seep through Fingers Broken by Time

Your Eyes become Distant as the Horizon that has no End

Your Lips Breathe their Last Breath until Death do us part

I'll hold your hand, My Love

I will Weep for the Life that I once Loved so Dearly

The Arms that used to Hold Me so Warmly

I will Yearn for your Presence even in Death

For you, Will Go Where I will not

To a Place of Beauty

Of Happiness

Thou of Where I will not go

My Love...

"Wow...You made that for me?" Sakura asked, stepping away from Itachi's embrace. The acknowledgment that he had kissed her finally sinking in.

"Yes, do you like it?" He kept his head bowed wondering if what he had spoken would shift something.

Sakura smiled softly at his bashful behavior, tugging at his loose bangs she brought his eyes up to her own.

"I don't like it," His eyes showed hurt, and yet he smiled, expecting what she was to say next.

"I love it..." It was cliché, but she couldn't care less.

She wanted to do something for him, and the immense happiness that she felt after his lips met hers for the first time was such a rush, she idly wondered if she couldn't do the same to him.

She felt herself flush at the idea and she turned her head away a little, looking down. She jumped up onto her toes, and pulled the collar of his shirt down, molding his lips to her own.

It made her entire body feel heated and tingles shot down her arms and spine. Her legs felt mushy and it took all of her effort to stay on them. He was surprised if it was anything because with a start he tried to back away, but she wasn't having any of that;She wrapped her arms around his neck possessively and pulled his body closer, the need to feel the heat from him becoming too much for her night-chilled arms to handle.

She gasped when she felt his tongue sweep over her bottom lip, asking for entrance, she was hesitant to allow such a thing, but then she remembered that she was the one to initiate the kiss. She was being a bit difficult, she could see from his agitated movements- he released her mouth in favor of her untainted neck.

He placed light butterfly kisses there, along her jaw and slowly made his way down to her collar bone. He made his way back up and nipped playfully at her pulse. She jumped at the action and began to squirm at the feeling.

He darted his tongue out to soothe the little red spot beginning to form already. It glided easily over her skin, leaving a trail of saliva wherever it went. She bit back a moan at his ministrations and he nipped harder this time, hearing her try to fight against him.