Part 1

You collapsed on your face as you felt dizzy, and faint. This was by far one of the worst days of your life. You were trapped in an asylum running away from people who want to kill you. All you wanted was enough money to support you and your cat, but here you were practically in a horror movie, all for a job... No time for rest, so you tried to stand, but your legs were too frail, and you ended up falling on your knees. Maybe if there was a time it rest, it would be now. You tried to comfort yourself.

"You're a survivor..." You said to yourself "You've made it this far. You can get out of this alive" 

You heard voices in the distance, here we go again. You hid in a corner hoping whatever is there would just go away. Too scared to move, trying to keep your heavy breathing quiet, you wait long long after you think whoever is there has gone away. You waited half an hour, which was overkill. Eventually you got up assuming everything was safe, you were also much calmer than before, then, you looked to your left. There was a man covered in blood with a sinister smile on his face, he didn't even look human, his eyes were glowing, and from the lighting it looked like the whites of his eyes were black. This caught you so off guard your heart violently beat, and you could feel it in your throat. All you could really do is gasp. 

"Darling!" Said the man "I knew I'd find you!" 

You took in a deep breath and ran as fast as you could, adrenaline was your friend, because you sprinted much quicker than you could have normally. You found a locker, and in a hurry jumped in and slammed it shut. Shoot! That was loud. You could hear the footsteps getting closer. You held your mouth to keep quiet. You could hear the man walking right towards you. Your mind was racing with thoughts, seemingly thousands of voices and images flashing in your mind per second. This was the slowest seven seconds of your life... Soon the man opened your locker. You were found. 

"Come here, you little scamp!" He called out sounding both frustrated, yet loving. 

He roughly grabbed your neck and lifted you up before him. You started struggling for air as he looked you in the eye. The lighting was slightly better now, you could see his eyes were blue, and the part that was supposed to be white was red on one eye, only half red on the other. 

"You've made me work so hard, suppose whats worth having is whats worth working for, isn't it?" He joked. 

He looked at you like he had been looking for you all his life, the tenderness in his eyes were so possessive, but in the most unsettling way. How could someone be this delusional? Didn't matter, you began to black out from the strangulation.