Part 5

Eddie came back with a fork, bowl, and a glass of water.

"Thanks..." You whispered

"Once we're married, I hope you know cooking is a woman's job" Eddie told you as he stabbed the food with the fork and put it in your mouth.

It tasted very questionable, like raw meat, and the texture was even worse, slimey, and gooey. Your body's natural reaction was to spit it out and cough up whatever little fuel you had left in your stomach. This made Eddie furious.

"YOU F***ING UNGRATEFUL SLUT!" he yelled as he stabbed the fork into your upper thigh. You were so shocked that it didn't hurt at first, but then you felt a sharp pain, mixed with a burning sensation. He then threw the bowl across the room, and now you could see it was probably mushed up dead mental patient...

You cried out from the wound "I wanna go home! I just wanna see Mr Nibbles! Why did I ever take this job!" You cried

Eddie tilted his head, did he feel pity? He pulled the fork out, it felt like your muscle was twisting, but he then walked away and came back with some clean looking white Gause.

"What was I thinking? A woman like you deserves only the best, not scraps..." He said as he bandaged your new wound. "I will go pick some flowers, for my delicate little rose. You wait here, my love" said Eddie as he left.

"This might be a while" you thought, "maybe this is the time I can finally escape..."

You downed the water and looked around to make sure he was gone before tip toeing out the door, you couldn't help but feel guilty, but you brushed it off telling yourself that he was dangerous, and completely out of his mind. You made your way down the halls, you limped a little as your stab wound caused you great deals of pain, but you had to power through. You had to get out of here, see your cat, and exposed this sick place for what it really is! You then heard footsteps, and a slightly familiar voice humming, it wasn't Eddie, who could it be? You hid behind a corner and looked out into the halls, there you saw a tall man with little clothing and a huge pair of scissors, crap, it was Trager! Didn't he used to work here? You hadn't seen too much of him as you spent your time in the asylum running away, but on the bright side he at least seemed more level headed than Eddie, then on the dark side he also seemed willingly cruel; whereas Eddie at least didn't seem to understand the pain he caused others.

"There's our little reporter" Trager said as he approached you.

You thought you were hidden, crap! Back to running, but this time, you couldn't manage to run as fast as before, with your thigh, of course it wasn't even an effort for Trager to catch up to you.

"Oh, what ya look at that, there are women here after all" Trager said as he punched you in the temple, everything went blurry and white, before it completely went black, and he carried you away.