『07』Mr.Cotton Candy

Mr.Cotton Candy

Dedicated to lavender_chan_ for getting 1K reads on her first fanfic!

Edited

Now that I was back in the company with the twins, the week seemed to fly by. Each and every day, I went to the Host Club, spent a little time with Haruhi, seeing how she was and then went to the twins' table and watched them put on little acts for their customers. Hikaru would always seduce his brothers and leave a cliffhanger, the girls would wonder what he meant about punishment games or something of that matter. Before I knew it, it was Friday afternoon and the Host Club had just been dismissed. I was gathering my stuff into my bag. The twins didn't know it, but today I had my sketchbook out and were drawing them. It gave me something to do while I sat there.

The hosts got so used to my company that besides Haruhi, I was the only girl allowed to stay with them after hosting hours. I usually didn't stay too long, just long enough to say goodbye to Haruhi, and the twins. Honey always made it his goal to say goodbye to me first, before I got the chance to say it to him. Today, though, they were speaking of Saturday plans. I couldn't help, but eavesdrop a little.

"The hosts should have a get together tomorrow," Tamaki announced. "Since the mall was so successful the last time we went," I swore I saw Kyouya shoot a glare at him as he spoke, "We'll do it again, sometimes even we need a break from hosting, correct?"

I felt a little down knowing it was a host thing, but it was okay. I'd probably just sit around at home, get some cleaning done and play some video games or finish my Hitachiin sketch. Once Tamaki was done talking, the twins came back over to me and sat down, "Have fun at the mall you guys." I told them.

They tilted their heads, "What do you mean? Aren't you coming?" Kaoru asked.

"Huh?" I asked. "I though this was just an activity for you hosts."

"Like we'd count you out Yankee," Hikaru said with a smirk. Yes, even after that little moment we had in the hallway, Hikaru still insisted on calling me by the little pet name he gave me.

"So, I can come?" I asked surprised.

"Well, why not? Not like we could stop you if you suddenly decided to go to the mall that day," answered Kaoru.

"I suppose that true...."  I said rubbing my arm.

"We'll pick you up," Kaoru said with a smile.

"Be ready by noon," Hikaru instructed.

I nodded and gave them both a hug, obviously they still weren't used to my rare hugs, but as always, they did return them, "I'll see you guys then." I called to them just as I walked out of the double-door music room.

『Time Skip』

The next morning when I woke up, I followed my everyday morning routine, until I got to breakfast. When I walked out into the kitchen which adjoined into the living room, I froze in place. It was 11:30 and the twins were sitting in my living room! "How the hell did you ge-?" I started to say frantically.

"Didn't think it was actually true that Yankee's left a spare key under their welcome mats, but I guess I was wrong," Hikaru said, smirking as he swirled the key ring on his index finger. He then tossed it to me, and I just barely caught it.

"You guys are a half hour early, I haven't eaten yet!" I said crossing my arms, as my eyebrows pulled together in annoyance.

"We can take you out to eat," said Kaoru with a smile.

"Why are you here so early?" I was getting annoyed, no matter how cute Kaoru looked when he smiled that innocently.

"We wanted to see your apartment." They both said in unison.