88: cupid / taeseokgguk [!]

Start from the beginning

"aw, baby," hoseok turns and cups jeongguk's cheek to kiss him too, still soft, just lips and the scent of vanilla. "happy now?"

jeongguk giggles and swings his own leg over hoseok, so the oldest is sandwiched between his two lovers. "yeah." jeongguk says, peppering kisses on hoseok's neck with his arm around his chest, half-assedly hugging him.

"that tickles, gguk!" hoseok giggles, slapping at jeongguk's biceps. the young alpha growls jokingly, biting on hoseok's golden skin and causing the older boy to wince.

"alright, alpha, cool it," taehyung slaps at jeongguk's arm too, and the youngest pulls away with a stroppy expression. "no biting."

the three have a very dynamic relationship, considering they're one beta, one omega and an alpha. some people find this weird; when they're walking around in public, their distinctive scents cause heads to turn, because who ever heard of an omega in a relationship with a beta and an alpha? hoseok's soft vanilla is a stark contrast to jeongguk's heavy smell of freshly ground expresso coffee and taehyung's sickly sweet peach-soda-like scent, and together they smell quite odd, but it's a pretty kind of odd. the kind that you get used to.

jeongguk contents himself with sucking a hickey into the place where he bit, kissing it and laving it with his tongue by way of an apology. "sorry, baby." he apologizes, and hoseok kisses his forehead.

"mm," taehyung groans as he stretches his arms out, not feeling as if he's going to move from this bed for a good while. he settles right into hoseok's warm body, doing the same as jeongguk just because he fancies it ( and he knows hoseok's a sucker for hickies ). "wow, sunshine, you smell so good." he inhales hoseok's scent, which feels heavier than usual, more heady, making blood rush to his head. hoseok blushes red, abashed.

"yeah, your scent..." jeongguk inhales hard, closing his eyes in bliss. "baby, it's way stronger than usual."

taehyung looks at hoseok by way of asking for an explanation, cocking an eyebrow. hoseok fiddles with his fingers. "uhm, my heat... i think it's early... ish..."

jeongguk pops his head up, mouth in a surprised little 'o'. "why? how are you feeling?"

hoseok's bad at talking about stuff like this, his ears going red and his cheeks mirroring, so bad at talking about intimate stuff like this ( although it's not like that once taehyung and jeongguk have their hands on him ). "i, uhm, i-i started l-leaking last night? n-not much, b-but when i woke up, i, uh..." he trails off, face turning strawberry red.

jeongguk looks at him for consent, before sliding his hand into hoseok's boxers, coming in contact with slick pretty much as soon as his fingers touch hoseok's ass. he groans, understanding now why hoseok's scent was so heady for them—heat's make everything so much more intense, both for omegas and their mates. he growls softly, blood thrumming in his veins.

"why didn't you say anything, baby?" he asks, trying to suppress his alpha urges to just pounce on hoseok. not until he's ready.

"well, i didn't want to. it wasn't hurting... well—not until this morning," hoseok goes even more red, if that were possible. "i—fuck, i'm so horny, guys, i—"

taehyung shushes him gently. "okay, baby, it's alright. we'll take care of you, yeah? our little omega. let me and gguk take care of you."

hoseok closes his eyes as taehyung kisses him, whimpering 'thank you' against his lips. taehyung slips his tongue between hoseok's lips, the omega whining softly, sucking on taehyung's tongue before letting his own slide against it. jeongguk watches this as he marks hoseok's neck with bruises, hand still down hoseok's boxers.