37: Don't Get Isabella Angry

Hey guys!

So I know I haven't updated in a while.

But school just started a month ago and has been pretty busy.

Plus it was my birthday a couple of days ago.

And since this book is ending in a couple chapter, I want to make sure they are great chapters.

So please vote and comment.

And I hope you are having a good time at school.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isabella's POV***************

"Do it!" Will yelled.

"I can't! I'm under too much pressure!" I yelled back at him.

"Fine, I know what will help motivate you." He said before leaving the room.

I sighed and sat down on the bed.

He walked back in a few mintues later holding a knife to Tara's throat.

(If you don't remember Tara she is Myron's mate, who just found out she is pregnant. And Myron kept her a secret from everyone so she wouldn't be used as blackmail or get hurt.)

"Let her go!" I yelled at him.

"You must of thought that I didn't know about her. But you see Myron sucked at trying to hide her from me. She always smelled like him, he always kept a watching eye on her, he always growled whenever a guy was near her and she is carrying his baby. I know that because her scent and his scent is mixed and that is all you can smell when you smell her. So how about you control your power and I won't kill her." He said.

"Let her go! I can't control my power! But if you kill her I will kill you." I said.

"Look around! How are you going to kill me when you're locked up?" He asked me.

"Let her go!" I yelled.

"No!" He said.

I felt rush go through my body and into my veins.

"LET HER GO!" I yelled.

The ground started shaking and Will looked around and smiled.

"And I see now yo found you power." He said.

I saw guards rushing into the room and before I knew it one of them had inserted a needle into my arm.

I fell to the ground and started to lose conscious.

I saw another guard put a needle into Tara's arm and grabbed her before she hit the ground and placed her on the bed.

They left the room as I drifted away.

I will not let anything happen to my family.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drew's POV*******

We had everything planned out.

I was in the middle of packing some stuff when Myron knocked on my door and came in looking worried.

"Myron what's wrong?" I asked him.

"I can't contact her! She won't respond!" He said.

"Who?" I asked him confused.

"My mate Tara!" He said.

"You have a mate?" I asked him.

"Yes. I kept her a secret so my dad wouldn't use her against me but she isn't responding back to me. I think my dad knows about her." He said.

"Don't worry if Izzy knows about her she will be doing her best to protect her." I said.

"Drew if my dad knows about Tara and Izzy knows about Tara, then he will be using Tara to get Izzy to use her power." He said running his hand though his hair and pacing around the room.

"I will make sure that Izzy and Tara get out of there safe." I said.

"Drew." Tyler said walking into the room.

"Yeah Tyler?" I asked him.

"We're ready to go." He said.

I looked at Myron.

"Lets go rescue our mates." I said.

He nodded and we followed Tyler downstairs.

I stood on the second last step of the stairs while Tyler and Myron joined my pack who were facing the stairs and waiting for me to tell them what was going to happen.

"My mate was kidnapped a couple of days ago by her uncle. A guy named Will. He is holding her hostage and planning to use her powers so he can be the most powerful pack. His son Myron has been helping us and just found out that his mate Tara is most likely being used as blackmail to get Isabella to use her powers. When we go in there we will find Isabella, Tara and anyone else who want to leave that pack and we will kill anyone who tries to kill us. But leave Will for Myron, Keith and me. Do not harm women or children. But id he woman is trying to kill you and stop you from rescuing Isabella and Tara then if you have to kill her but if you don't want to kill her injure her enough so she can't follow us, but not enough that she will die. Isabella is the most important thing to me. I beg you to help me rescue her and Tara." I said.

My pack nodded their heads so did Keith's pack.

(If you don't remember Keith is Izzy's dad and Maryanne is Izzy's mom.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isabella's POV****

I woke up and looked over at Tara.

I crawled over to the bed and shook her.

"Tara are you okay?" I asked her when her eyes opened up.

"I think so, I think the baby is okay too. How about you?" She asked me.

"I'm fine." I said.

"You're more than fine, you controlled your powers." She said sitting up.

"One of them and thaat was out of anger." I said.

"Okay just get angry and get us out of here." She said.

"I don't know if I can." I said.

"I believe in you." She said.

The door opened.

"They're on their way. And your powers better work or else." He said.

"You better not touch anyone of them!" I said before lightening was heard.

"Wow, that wa sloud. You must be super mad. Good your powers will probably work best like that." He said before closing the door and locking it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drew's POV**********

We were running in our wolf forms to Will's pack house when we saw a huge strike of lightening.

'That had to be Izzy.' Tyler said through our mind link.

'I know, she must be nagry about something. Lets go.' I said back to him and ran faster.

I'm coming for you Izzy, don't worry.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you think?

I know it's short but at least I wrote something

Please vote and comment

And what do you think will happen?

Bye bye

Marshmallow Queen