Chapter 3: Werewhat?

Isabella's POV🌟

I woke up to me face laying on something soft and comfortable, I hugged my pillow tighter but then realized, pillows don't breathe. I looked at what I was laying on and I saw a chest. I then realized I was laying on Drew and he had his arm wrapped around me and his neck buried into the top of my head.

And I realized I got to pee and the only way out of bed is to either wake him up or climb over him, and he looks like someone who will be hard to wake up.

After finally maneuvering my way out of his grip i started climbing over him and hoped he didn't wake up to me straddling him. When I got one leg over I was about to swing the other one over when he started stirring and he opened his eyes.

"Well this is a good way to start the day, but I can't help but kind of feel violated." He said smiling.

"I have to use the bathroom and I didn't think you would wake up easily so I tried climbing over you." I said blushing.

"Oh okay then proceed." He said smiling.

I blushed and swung my other leg over and ran into the bathroom to take a shower and do my business.

When I got out I combed my hair with my fingers and put it in a pony tail. I used the tooth brush that Taylor got me and brushed my teeth.

Then I realized i had no clean clothes. I pocked my head out of the bathroom to see if Drew was there, and he wasn't, great. Now what am I going to do

I stepped put of the bathroom with my towel wrapped around me tightly. I started looking around in his closet and took out one of his shirts and a pair of his boxers. I was about to go back into the bathroom when the door open and Drew walked in. And saw me.

"Uhh hi.." I said waving.

All of a sudden his eyes turned black and started to roam my body. His eyes met mine and said "Mine!"

I screamed again. Taylor ran in along with Tyler and Aidan, Taylor saw me and ran and stood in front of me.

"Drew calm down. Your scaring her. You don't want to scare your mate, do you?" Taylor said looking at him.

Whats a mate?

He growled and all of a sudden transformed into a wolf and ran out of the room.

I screamed again but louder.

The all of a sudden I started seeing black dots come into my vision.

(I was gonna stop here but I decided not to)

When I woke up I was in a white room. I felt someone holding my hand and looked down. Drew was sleeping with his hand on my bed and his face looking at me. I used my finger tips and brushed his hair away from his eyes. His eyes opened and got up and took my face into his hands.

"Are you ok? I was so worried! I am so sorry!" He said.

"What are you?" I asked him.

"I'm werewolf and a alpha of my pack Mignight Wolf"." He explained to me.

I nodded I read all about werewolf's on this site called Wattpad. "Am I your mate?" I asked him.

"H-h-o-w-w do you know"?" He asked me stuttering.

"I read books about them on Wattpad. Can you really turn into a wolf whenever you want? Are you able to mind link anyone in your pack? Do we have to have you-know-what so people will know were mates? Can I see your wolf?" I asked him quickly.

"Yes to all of them." He said and then took his pants and shirt off leaving his boxers on.

Then all of a sudden a Midnight blue wolf appeared in front of me. He hung his head in submission then came over and licked me. I giggled and he turned back into a very naked Drew, I looked away so he could put his pants on.

When he got his pants on I grabbed his hand before he could put his shirt on.

"What are yo--" I shut him up by kissing him, which he started responded immediately our lips moved in zinc, when I felt his tongue graze my lip asking for permission, which I denied,teasing him, he growled then lift me up moved to where I was sitting and placed me on his lap where he squeezed my but, I gasped to which he took the advantage to stick his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues started battling for dominance, which he won. We parted to catch our breath, we were breathing both hard, he started kissing my neck looking for my sweet spot. When he found it he sucked on it. I moaned to which he must of found attractive because he moaned too.

He broke free from my neck, which made me whimper and him smirk.

"Can I mark you " he asked me.

"Please do." I said to him, which made him smile.

He started kissing me again then started kissing down my jaw then to my neck, then finally to my sweet spot. He sucked on it till I felt him pull back and sink his canines in.

I screamed first because it was painful but the then that scream became a moan and the pain turned into pleasure. He pulled his canines out and liked the blood away.

Soon my eyes began heavier I was fitting the sleep away.

"Don't worry, you can go to sleep I'll still be here when you wake up." Drew said kissing my nose.

"Okay, good night" i said to him giving him one last peck before letting the sleep take over