Chapter 27: Dress Shopping

Isabella's POV***********************

I woke up and groaned.

Drew's arm was draped over top of my waist. 

Its not that I don't love it, because I do, its just that I need to take care of my business in the morning and he likes to cuddle. 

Now friends, lets play another game of get out of Dinocorn's arm death grip without waking him up.

(who remembers their nicknames? For anyone who doesn't remember Drew is Dinocorn)

I tried to pull his arm off me.

The word of the day is: TRIED.

But it was no use trying, just like trying to tell pull two tractors by your pinky finger, there is no point in trying unless your extremely strong.

I looked at my peaceful mate's face and sighed.

I could chose the following actions to wake him up:

Number 1: Scream

Number 2: Kiss him

Number 3: Smack him.

I don't really want to scream this early since there are babies in this house and if I kiss him it would end up being a makeout and I have to pee.

So I chose number 3.

I raised my right hand and slapped his cheek.

Not too hard, of course, but hard enough for him to jolt awake.

He let go of my waist and his hand shot up to his right cheek.

"What was that for?" He asked my rubbing his cheek.

"My pee." I said and rushed to the bathroom.

I did my business and took a shower.

Today Taylor, Riley, Penelope and I were going to go dress shopping for Penelope and Mark's wedding.

The boys were coming into town too, but they were going to look for tuxes.

I put on a pair of black spandex shorts and a black skater skirt over top of them. 

I put on a dark purple tank top and a pair of dark purple converse.

I did my usual makeup and put my hair into a water fall braid.

I walked downstairs to see Penelope holding Ryan and Lily sitting at the dining room table.

She smiled at me and continued giving Ryan his bottle.

She was wearing a pair of jean shorts that went to her knees and a black v-neck with black vans and her hair was in a pony tail.

She had only mascara on and looked very pretty.

"Is-Is!" Lily shrieked. 

"Baby Girl." I said and pick her up.

"Wheres the other ones?" I asked Penelope while nodding towards Ryan.

"Taylor took them upstairs to change them a few minutes ago." She said with a smile.

Taylor has been helping out with the triplets. I mean we all have, but she has been doing it more, mostly because she wants to get the hang of it so when her baby comes she will know what to do. Tyler has been doing the same thing.

Taylor walked in with Riley.

Riley was holding Rayne and Taylor was holding Robby.

Taylor was wearing a orange tank top with a pair of white short shorts and white flats. Her hair was straightened and she had on her usual makeup.