Chapter 12: Shopping Day

Isabella's POV***

We woke up and cleaned everything up and left to go back to the house, in the car ride there we held hands and I couldn't stop smiling.

"What are you thinking of?" Drew asked me.

I looked at him and said "Last night, I can't believe we are fully mated."

He brought my hand to his mouth and kissed it.

Ten minutes later we were back home.

As soon as we walked inside I got pulled into a hug.

"How was your date?" Taylor asked.

"Did you have fun?" Penelope asked.

"Are you fully mated?" They asked at the same time.

"Yes, yes and yes." I said smiling.

"Details!" they squealed and started pulling my into the living room by my arm.

I looked back at Drew to see him smiling and mouthing to me that he would see me later.

I mouthed back that I loved him.

And he mouthed back that he loved me too.

After telling them everything about my date (including my run in with Ricky but not including the dirty details about Drew and I.

All throughout the story they would keep 'awwing' or saying that Ricky was an asshole.

When we were done the girls decided that we needed a shopping day.

So I went upstairs to change.

When I walked into the room I saw Drew pasted out on the bed.

I walked over to him and climbed on the bed to lay next to him.

'he looks so cute when he's sleeping' I thought.

'thanks.' I heard his voice in my head.

I shrieked and sat up.

He opened his eyes and chuckled.

"What just happened?" I asked him still a little freaked out about hearing his voice inside my head.

"That's our mate mind link, wolves have mind links for their packs and one only for their mate. Since you are my mate, we have a mind link too. It allows me to talk to you in your head and hear your thoughts, even though you are human I can still contact you through our link because I'm your mate, but I don't think you will be able to contact me." He said.

'So you will be able to hear my thoughts.' I thought in my head.

'Yes.' he said back to me in his head.

'What if I don't want you to hear my thoughts?' I thought back.

'Then you can try blocking me, to block me you have to imagine that your putting up walls in your head that keeps people out but you in.' he answered back.

I tried what he said to do and decided to test it out.

'Taylor Lautner is hot' I thought and looked to see if his face showed any emotion, so I tried a few more tests.

'He's hotter then you, so is Channing Tatum.' I thought, still no change in emotion.

'I'm going to marry Channing Tatum.' I thought but got nothing back.

His face never showed any other emotion so I smiled.

"It works." I said smiling.

"Told you, and if you want me to hear you thoughts you just imagine the walls disappeared or crumbled down." he said.