Chapter 2: Where Am I And Who Are You?

Isabella's POV🌟

I woke up and got scared. I didn't recognize where I was. This was not my bedroom. I got really scared, and why was my head hurting?

Then I remembered everything. I'm still scared... What are they going to do to me?

Then all of a sudden the door opened and I screamed.

In came a girl who looked my age with wide eyes. Then came in the guys who took me.

"Please don't hurt me. Please, please, don't hurt me." I said with tears running down my cheeks.

"We won't hurt you." He said moving closer to me but I flinched and coward away from him.

He took a step back with a hurt look in his eyes.

"Why don't you leave us alone" the girl said "Don't you dare growl at me, I'm probably the only one she trusts right now, since I'm a girl." She said when the guy growled at her.

They all left, the guy who growled looked at me hesitantly before leaving.

When we were left alone I studied her appearance. She had blonde hair that went a little past her shoulders, about 5.4ft tall, light green eyes, that looked like they are filled with kindness and love.

She looked like someone I could trust.

"I'm so sorry what my brother and his friends did. I promise we will never hurt you, ever you can trust us, life might get a little more confusing from now on, but you can trust us." She told me.

I just nodded.

"I'm Taylor, whats your name?" She asked me.

"Isabella, but everyone I know calls me Izzy." I whispered loud enough for her to hear.

"I brought you some of my clothes, a towel, and some bathroom stuff like shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. I'll be waiting out here if you need anything, ok?" She said.

I smiled a small smile, and quickly gave her a hug. "Thank you so much." I said.

She hugged me back and said "Its no problem at all I'm just glad you aren't scared of me." She said.

After we let go of each other, I went into the bathroom and took a shower. I used peach shampoo and conditioner and s'more scented body wash. I got dried off and put my wet hair in a messy bun after brushing it and changed into the clothes Taylor gave me, she gave.

She gave me a pair of under garments that had a note on the that said they were never used, a purple tank top, and black sweat pants.

When I stepped out of the bathroom she stood up. Now I saw what she was wearing, she was wearing a pair of dark skinny jeans and a red v neck.

"I hope thats ok. I thought since you hit your head last night you might be having a head ache and want to wear some comfortable clothes." She told me.

"Its great thank you." I said quietly.

"Would you like to go meet you like to go meet your kidnappers" she said jokingly.

"Can I?" I asked.

"Yeah, their in the kitchen lets go." She said as she grabbed my hand and led me out the room and down a hall.

We reaches some stairs and went down them when we reached a living room that was gigantic, it had a chandelier, nice white couches, a huge tv and a bunch of family portraits hung on the wall including paintings of wolfs.

This was not a house, this was a mansion.

"When we got to the kitchen the guys who kidnapped me were in there talking, but when we walked in they stopped and looked at us.