Dirty niall imagine

Start from the beginning

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"You so like him, you're such a flirt." She said jokingly.

"Yeah right." I tried to sound sarcastic.

About halfway through practice, I heard a sexy Irish voice on the sidelines.

"Hey coach, I need to borrow one of your athletes. Y/N's grades are slipping."

I froze. What?! I had perfect grades! As hard as it was to concentrate with his sexiness, I always got good grades. I began to get excited as I realized that he may be tired of the sexual tension.

"Alright. Go with your teacher, Y/N. You better get your grades up." My coach said.

My friend came up to me and whispered, "What the hell? You and I both know your grades are perfect."

I shrugged and followed Mr. Horan back to his classroom.

Neither of us said a word the whole way there. When we got in the room, he shut the door and locked it and closed the blinds.

"Uh, Mr. Horan, what's this about? I have perfect grades."

"You being a slut, that's what it's about." He spat at you.

"What do you mean?" You asked innocently.

"You're always wearing right tops that show all of your cleavage. Your breasts are nearly popping out of your shirts half the time. And the skirts and shorts you wear are way too tight on your ass. And then today you show up in THAT." He motioned to what I'm wearing.

"It's just my volleyball clothes." I smirked and bit my lip seductively.

"Don't think I don't know what you're trying to do, Ms. Y/L/N. I know you want me. You want me to fuck you senseless."

You just whimpered and nodded slightly and he smirked.

"Bend over my desk, slut." He ordered.

I followed his commands a bit too quickly, making it obvious how much I wanted him.

He chuckled and came up behind me. He grabbed and squeezed my ass as he leaned over to whisper in my ear.

"Say it." He said, giving my ass a light slap.

"Say what?"

"That you want me to fuck you senseless!" This time he stepped back and gave my ass a hard smack.

"Ummmm.." You felt awkward saying it, so you hesitated.

He stepped back and opened a drawer. I couldn't see what he was doing since he was behind me. Moments after he closed the drawer, I felt another hard smack, this time with a ruler.

I winced and let out a small scream.

"say it."

"I-I want you to fuck me senseless." I muttered.

"Louder!"

Two more really hard smacks.

I jumped a bit and screamed again, this time louder.

"I want you to fuck me senseless!" I yelled, reaching back to run my ass.

He picked up my hand and pushed it back on the desk.

"Keep it there!"

He used his hand to spank me a few more times for moving my hand.

I jumped again and yelled, "Mr. Horan please it hurts!"

He chuckled and said, "Well it's your fault for wearing these shorts and showing off your ass, you dirty little slut."

He kissed my neck, causing me to moan. I felt his hands pull my shorts and panties down at the same time in one swift movement.

"Take your shirt and bra off." He ordered.

I stood up straight and did as he said while he took off his clothes. Once we were both naked, he looked me over.

"So..fuckin...hot." He picked me up and place me on his desk so I was facing him.

I gasped as he stuck two fingers in me unexpectedly.

He quickly pulled them out and licked them.

"Wow, so wet already." Then he pounded into me without warning.

"Oh my gosh Mr. Horan!" I moaned.

"Call me Niall, whore." He pounded back into me.

"Ughhh Nialll yesss harder."

"Ah fuck youre so tight babe..I'm cumming."

I felt him release inside me, which sent me over the edge.

A minute later, we both stood there breathless, staring at each other.

"Alright babe, you fixed your grades. You can go back to practice now." He smirked.

I put my clothes back on and fixed my hair before winking at him and walking back to practice.

When I got there, I joined in on the drill they were doing.

"Y/N how are you more sweaty than I am and you weren't even here?" One of the girls asked.

"Um I ran back because I didn't want to miss any more practice."

"It's not that far away."

"I'm out of shape?" I said, trying to sound convincing but failing.

The girls shrugged it off and I continued practicing, which was difficult since I was sore from Niall pounding into me.