Blackpink House. #92.

Start from the beginning

They cling to eachothers arms as they walk in a comfortable silence. Once they reach the park Jisoo squints her one eye and looks over at Jennie. "You were right. This is nice."

"See. I told you." Jennie says. "I'm always right." She smiles.

"I guess I should get used to you thinking that huh? Once we're married I'm never going to win an argument ever." Jisoo laughs.

"We should just get married now." Jennie leans her head on Jisoo.

"Yeah? Elope in secret?" Jisoo grins.

Jennie shrugs. "I just wanna marry you already. I don't like waiting for things that I know I want."

Jisoo leads them over to a bench to take a seat. "I don't think we can get married now Jendeuk."

"Why not?" Jennie frowns. "I love you, and you kove me, and Yang can't stop us so why not?"

"Because," Jisoo says. "Because I know you Jen." She gives her a small nudge. "You say you want to elope now but when we're older you'll just regret it. You deserve your dream wedding. With all your friends and family, every detail you've planned out since you were a little girl, walking down the aisle. You deserve all that. Your big special day." She smiles.

"I guess you're right," Jennie says. "I do think about my wedding and how it's gonna be. I guess all of those things don't matter when it comes to you. I just want you there waiting for me at the end of that aisle."

"And I promise you I will be." Jisoo gives her hand a squeeze. "You know I've been thinking about our future a lot lately..."

"Oh yeah. Like what?"

"Well it's all the stuff after we get married. You know, the normal life we're supposed to live out after our glory days as Idols. The days where we start a family, struggle with our careers, our own internal battles, and keeping our marriage afloat."

"Wow. You really think that far ahead?" Jennie smiles in awe.

"Yeah." Jisoo smiles back.

"Tell me Kim Jisoo, whats our future like?" Jennie humours her, settling to rest her head on Jisoo's shoulders.

"Well to start off, we have four kids." Jisoo says.

"Four!" Jennie's eyes widen as she laughs. "Are we tryna have a family or a football team?"

"You'll love them Jen." Jisoo smiles. "Jinwoo is our oldest, and he looks just like you. He's a star athlete, great in school, and he has real talent in the music department. A total mamas boy for you. Plus he takes such good care of his siblings it's so cute Jendeuk."

A content smile remains on Jennie's lips as she listens to Jisoo excitedly tell her about their future family.

"Greyson is our little genius. He's got these amazing grey eyes that sparkle in the light. He's so so smart, but he's sensitive in vulnerable situations just like you. He has difficulty dealing with emotion. But I've never seen a kid so passionate."

"And Carter. God he's probably my favourite as much as I know I shouldn't have one." Jisoo laughs with the shake of her head. "He's a mini you that reigns terror on the rest of the family. He's such a trouble maker but he makes me laugh. I think Carter just wants more attention. You two are always butting heads because you're both stubborn as hell but when he's sorry, he really is."

"Carter? That's an interesting name. I like it." Jennie smiles.

"I would hope so, you chose the name." Jisoo chuckles. "Last but definitely not least is Soojin. She's our baby girl."