Chapter 5: Stealing The Diamond (Bust in)

A/N: Hey y'all. I'm back after two months! Sorry about that. I've been trying to get back to my first story: The Idiot, The Assassin, The Fighter, and The Robot. It's been…going alright, in my opinion anyway.

Now…this obviously isn't the "Shut Up, Nurse!" snippet that's supposed to be here. It's coming…but, after some debating, I've decided to hold off on the snippets for a couple of chapters, mainly because I feel like two months has been long enough.

So, yeah. This is happening. The snippets will come…at some point. Besides, the reaction chapters are easier to write…and more fun.

Anyway, this chapter is being split into two parts because it was becoming too long for my tastes. This was a 13-minute video after all. Makes me wonder how long chapters will be when it comes to longer videos…ugh.

Also, I decided to use this format when it comes to the reaction chapters:

Regular - Story narration

Bold - Video narration

Bold/Italic - Game characters talking

Bold/Italic/Underlined - Markiplier and/or other people talking

That's it for now. I'll talk more at the ending A/N. For now, on to the reaction!

Disclaimer: I do not own RWBY nor any material from Markiplier.

FAIL 24 TIMES! | Stealing The Diamond (Break In)

It was a beautiful day outside. The sun was shining. The birds were singing. Team CRDL was being chased down by CFY for bulling Velvet.

Yup, a perfect day to be outside.

So why was Team RWBY inside their dorm room on a wonderful day such as this?

Simply put, they had discovered the wonderful world of Markiplier. Granted, they had only watched two videos, both of which were simply animations of Let's Plays that he had done, but even so, they were tempted to remain in their room and continue watching more of Markiplier's videos rather than spend the day doing something productive.

Nope, nothing wrong with that at all.

Anyway, having watched the two animations (the second having been watched with JNPR), RWBY had decided that they wanted to get a good look at the one called Markiplier. They browsed DustTube until a certain video had caught their attention:

FAIL 24 TIMES! | Stealing The Diamond.

Admittedly, it was the first part that drew their attention. I mean, who fails at something 24 times?! It's crazy really. No one's that bad at gaming, right?

Right?

Only one way to find out.

Ruby was hesitant. Stealing was wrong, and yet here was a game that was all about stealing. She couldn't for the life of her understand why Markiplier would play such a game.

Then again…this game involved stick figures, at least according to the thumbnail of the video. And that made Ruby even more curious. And yet…