Chapter 7

"Baby I'm going out" I told Brandon while I wore my sweatshirt.He was in the kitchen and got out with a bowl on his hands.

"Where are you going?" He asked stirring something inside the bowl.

"We are going with the girls to look for a wedding dress." I said " what are you making?" I asked him and he smiled.

"Christmas cookies" he answered with a big toothy smile.I kissed him on the lips and took my phone from the table.

"I hope they will be ready by the time I'm back" I said smiling and he went to the kitchen.

"They'll be" he shouted "have fun" he added and I got out of the house.Amber was waiting me in her car.I got in the seat beside her.

"Why you came here?You were supposed to first get Kate and Rachel,then me and at the end Wendy." I said and she looked at me.

"Well,good morning to you too." She said sarcastically."Plans changed.I came to you first.I wanted to ask you something."She said and I turned my body to fully face her.

"Are you sure you want to come?Are you okay?" She asked me and I smiled.She is amazing and she always takes care of me.

"Yeah I'm sure I want.And  I'm okay now." I answered and she smiled too.She started the engine and we headed to Kate's and Rachel's house.They got on the back and we went to Wendy's.She was ready and got in the car too.

"Have you think about any store to go?" Rachel asked and my eyes widened.Shit,I actually have no idea where we are going to go.

"Um,Rach,we are going to all of them." Wendy answered and we all laughed.But,no..

"What do you mean?How many dresses am I going to try on?" I asked terrified.

"As much as it takes to find the perfect one" Amber said.

"But-" I tried to say but Kate cut me off.

"No buts.You heard her." She said pointing at Amber.

"Sometimes I think you hate me and just want to piss me off" I said smiling and turned on the radio.

"Uh,I love this song" Kate said and started singing the song that was playing.

"Me too" Wendy said and started singing too.

"I don't even know it.Which song is this?" Amber asked.

"Falling like the stars" Rachel said we kept singing.

"Here we are" Amber said parking the car in front of the first store.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I want to go home" I whined as we were leaving one more store.

"Come on it's not that bad" Kate said and I looked at her.

"We've been to seven stores,I've tried at least forty dresses and it's half past eight.I can't.If you don't get me home now I'm going by foot." I said and Amber nodded.

"Fine.You are right" she said as we got inside her car.

"Thank you for today girls." I said and closed the door.I took my keys out of my bag.I opened the door and I found a sleeping Brandon on the couch.

"Baby,I'm back" I whispered in his ear and he opened his eyes.The moment he saw me he smiled.

"Hey babygirl" He said and kissed me."The cookies are ready" he said and a huge smile appeared on my face.

"Where are theyyyyyy?" I said like a kid and he got up.We went in the kitchen and it smells delicious.

"Mhmm,they are amazing" I said with cookie still in my mouth.

"Baby,do you want to watch a movie?" He asked me and I nodded.We went to my room and I had the cookies with me.Brandon took my computer and went to Netflix.

"What do you want to watch?" I asked him and he seemed to be thinking.

"I don't know,what about the nun?" He said and my eyes widened.I really wanted to see that movie but I forgot about it.

"Yes,yes,yes" I said and sat on the bed,always with the cookies with me.He found it and he started it.

"It's a bit boring actually" I said eating another cookie.Brandon nodded yawning.

"I know.It seemed cooler that this." He said taking a cookie from my plate.

"What time is it?" He asked and I checked my phone.I had a phone call from my mum.

"It's ten o'clock.Pause it for a while" I said getting up from the bed.I dialed my mum's number and got in the living room.

"Hello,are you Amelia?" A strange voice said from the phone.

"Yes,who are you?" I asked worried and a bit angry.

"Don't worry,we are from the hospital" she said and I felt a bit dizzy.Hospital?

"Can you hear me?" She asked and I tried to talk.

"Yes,what happened?" I asked and I sat on the couch.

"You mother is alright now.You were her last phone call and we figured that you talked.Turns out you haven't right?"She said and I nodded even though she can't see me right now.

"I'm coming" I said and I hung up the phone.

"Brandon,I'm going to the hospital" I said still in the living room.He came really quick and looked at me bottom to the top.

"I'm good.But my mom is there." I said and his eyes widened.

"What?Why?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know." I said and he hugged me.

"I'm coming with you" He said and we got up.I drove to the hospital.On the whole way we didn't talk.What could have happen?Is she okay?

"Hello." I said to a nurse.We told her my mum's name and she got us to her room.We got inside and she was in her bed but she wasn't asleep.She was looking at the view from her window.

"Hey mum" I said sitting next to her.

"Hey baby"She said and turned to me.She seemed tired.

"What happened?" I asked feeling the tears trying to escape.

"I wasn't feeling good and I called you to tell me the doctor's number because I couldn't find it.But you didn't pick up so I called an ambulance.They are going to do a few examinations and we will find out what happened." She said and smiled at me.

"Mummy I'm so sorry" I said and I hugged her.But something doesn't add up.She seems sad,not only tired.And why did they keep her here if they don't know what is going on and she was just not feeling good?

"Go home.You shouldn't stay here.There's now point." She said and I frowned.

"Why?" I asked and she smiled.

"The results are going to be ready tomorrow.Go to sleep and if anything happens I will tell them to call you." She said and I sighed.

"Fine,we will leave but tomorrow morning we'll be here." I said and kissed the top of her head.We said goodnight and left the hospital.

"What are you thinking about?" Brandon asked me.

"She is hiding something" I said not even looking at him.

"How do you know?" He asked me and we kept walking.

"I don't know.I just know.She knows everything and she just wants time." I said getting into the driver's seat.

"We'll see" he said and kissed me.

"Thank you for being here." I said smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyyy guys

New chapter way sooner than what I was thinking.

What do you think have happened?Is Amelia's mum going to be alright?

And will Amelia find a wedding dress soon?

Find out on the next chapters
Until then
Kisses
-Vaso🧚🏽‍♀️