Chapter 6

"Wait-What?" Ashton asked me and I turned to look at Henry again but he was nowhere to be found.I turned back to Brandon.

"Can we just go home?" I asked and Brandon nodded.We payed for our drinks and went home.On the way home I wouldn't even talk to them.

We got inside and I ran to the bathroom.And of course I just threw up.Every.Single.Time.

"Are you okay?" Brandon asked me and I took a deep breath.

"Why is he here?" I asked a tear rolling down my cheek.

"I don't know baby" he whispered in my ear and hugged me tight"But he won't harm you again.I will make that sure." He continued.

I don't know if anyone can be sure about that.

"What can we do now?" Amber asked and I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Actually can you call my mom?I want her here right now."I said and sat on the couch.

"You are still pale.Are you sure you are okay?"Ashton asked me and I just nodded.

"I just feel super tired.I think I will just lay on my bed." I said and Brandon got up.

"Of course.Let's go" he said and I got up but I felt dizzy and just grabbed his arm.

"Are you okay?" He asked concerned.I nodded and I turned to Ashton and Amber.

"Can you stay here?" I asked for no specific reason.

"You don't even have to ask." Amber said and her and Ashton sat on the couch.

"I want you to know that I love you" Brandon said while I was changing to my pajamas.

"I love you" I said back and turned around ready to lay on my bed.

"Thank you for everything." I said and he looked at me.

"Don't." He said"I love you and I will do anything to see your smile everyday for the rest of my life" he added and cupped my cheek.He leaned and kissed my lips softly.

"I'm going to sleep now." I said and just say on my bed.Brandon stayed on the door and looked at me.

"I'm okay.Really.Go inside." I said and he smiled at me.He turned off the lights and got inside.I closed my eyes and got comfy on the bed.I feel weird.I have a really bad feeling and not because I saw Henry.But I think that something will happen.Something bad.

I need to rest now.I will think about it later.

"Mom?" I said when I opened my eyes.She was there,next to me.She had a guilty look on her face.

"Hey baby, are you okay?" She asked and played with my hair.

"I'm better now." I said and looked at her."How many hours am I sleeping?" I asked her and she checked her watch.

"It must have been three hours" she said and I got up really fast.Well,that was a bad decision because I felt dizzy again.

"Are Ashton and Amber still here?" I asked my mom.

"No,they had to leave." She said and I let out a deep breath.

"That's good.I asked them to stay here but I didn't plan to sleep that long.

"Don't worry.Oh,Amber said something about planning your wedding." She said to me with a smirk on her face.

"What she said?" I asked.I heard her but needed a while to focus."We didn't talk about anything." I said and my mom laughed.

"Typical Amber" She said." But she is right.You need to start soon.I have a question." She said and I gestured her to continue.

"Where will the wedding be?" She asked and I answered with no hesitation.