Chapter 3

The disturbing noise from my alarm woke me up.I need to be at work in two hours but I need a bit more than half an hour to just get there so I have to get  up now.

I got up and went to the bathroom.Luckily it's in my bedroom so I didn't have to walk a lot.I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I got to my wardrobe and took my favourite jeans and a jumper.I put on my shoes and took my jacket.I tried to open the door and it was locked.What?

I opened the door and saw someone laying on the couch.My eyes widened and I was ready to hit him but I realized that it was Brandon.Wait,Why is he her-OMG AMELIA WAKE THE FUCK UP. I totally forgot about yesterday's events.

"I'm off to work.We will talk when I'm back." I said and he got up so fast I felt dizzy.He seemed sorry.It breaks my heart to see him that way but I couldn't just brush off what he said.I felt really humiliated.

"Can't you just stay home for today?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.Yeah we are telling things on our anger and then act like it's nothing.

"No.I'm off to work.We are going to talk when I get back." I said and he sat down.

"Fine I'll stay here."he mumbled and I got out of the house.I'm still annoyed by what he said last night and he needs to figure out that I'm not going to tolerate such behavior anymore.

"Good morning Amelia." A girl I couldn't recognize said to me when I stepped inside the building.

"Um..I'm sorry.I had a rough night and I can't remember your name." I said pretty ashamed.She smiled.

"I'm Bethany.It's okay we've talked a couple of times anyway.Oh I'm sorry I need to go." She said checking her watch.I went to my section and sat on my desk.I don't have much work today meaning I won't have to take anything at home.

Luckily,I love my job so I don't feel neither obligated to come nor miserable to stay here.But today my mind was a mess.I kept doing stupid mistakes and I wouldn't be able to concentrate on my work.I gave up after an hour and went to my boss.I said I wasn't feeling good and he let me go home.

I stopped at the super market to get some stuff so I can cook because last night I wasn't able.I took out my keys and opened the door.Brandon immediately got up from his sit and stood across me.We stood there for a couple of times until I went to the kitchen.I started putting everything in the right place and I could almost feel him staring at me.After I put the last thing to its place I turned around and faced him.

"What?" I asked and he raised his eyebrow.He walked closer to me and I could feel my heart bumping inside my chest.But I tried to hide everything.

"I should be the one who's asking."He stated."You left me sleep on the couch,you barely talked to me this morning and now you are ignoring me.Why is all that?"He asked kind of angry.

"Oh I'm sure you know why." I said and continued without letting him talk."And if you aren't just ask the guy I took his clothes from."I said and walked to my room without glancing to him.

"You are telling me that all these happened because of something I said?I could only see red.I imagined you with other dudes and I was angry." He tried to reason himself but I'm not a fool.

"I don't care why you said that.I care about the fact that I was super offended by that.You said it and you meant the same thing either you were angry or not."I said and sat on my bed.He was about to talk but he kneeled in front of me instead.He took my hands on his and looked me in my eyes.

"I'm terribly sorry for everything I said.I never meant to hurt you and I'm a total asshole for doing that a couple of hours after I saw you again."He said and I tried to hold back my tears.I was betrayed by me because a couple of tears started falling on my cheeks and Brandon immediately placed his thumbs on my face to get rid of them.We got up and he hugged me.My head was placed on the crook of his neck and his familiar perfume made its way in my nose.I felt so secure inside his arms.