Chapter 4

"Baby wake UPPPP" Brandon whined loudly next to me.To day it's Sunday meaning NO WORK.I love my job but I need some rest.But no.Brandon wouldn't let me on my comfy bed more.

"Come on Mel it's already 9 o'clock!" He said frustrated.I opened my eyes rapidly and faced him.

"And why the heck am I awake that early?" I said and Brandon gasped.

"It still seems odd to me that you swear."He said and laughed.He hugged me and kissed my forehead.I got up and washed my face.

"Can we relax today?I don't want to do something crazy." I said and Brandon laughed AGAIN.

"We can do something freaky" he said smirking and licked his lips.Shit,I didn't know he could turn me on so easy.

"No.Besides I think I got my period.Wait a minute." I said and went to the bathroom again.I checked but nothing.I got out of the bathroom kind of irritated.

"What's that on you face?" He asked and I sat on the bed.

"What?" I asked kind of annoyed.I don't know why.I just want to period to come immediately.

"The anger." He said with a straight face and I rolled my eyes.I don't know I feel weird.

"Since you came my period won't come.And I'm super irritated.And I just..kinda thought about something" I said thoughtfully.

Brandon's POV

"What?" I asked concerned.I can't see her like that.

"I might be pregnant." She said and my eyes widened.After that a big smile appeared on my face.I could never imagine someone better than her to be the mother of my children.

"Really?" I asked happily.She shrugged her shoulders and I hugged her.

"What can I do for that?" I asked and she got up.

"Can you go and buy a pregnancy test?"she said and I nodded rapidly.I took my jacket and keys and left the apartment.I even forgot to take Mel's car.I was running until I saw a pharmacy.I stopped for a while to catch my breath.

"Hello,I'd like to buy a pregnancy test.The best you have here." I said and the guy behind the counter smiled and said nothing.He gave it to me and I paid.

"Good luck buddy." He said and a smiled at him.A huge smile on my face.
I went running back home and I found Amelia walking back and forth in the living room.

"What took you so long?" She asked and snatched the test from my hand.I checked the time and I'm gone for less than ten minutes.

"Come on!Goooo" I whined and she went to the bathroom.After a minute or two she went out with the pregnancy test and handed it to me.

"See it yourself.I can't." She said and walked to her room.Here it says one line negative,two lines positive.Let's what we have.YES,ONE LIN-oh no.

"Baby it's negative."I said walking to the room.I could tell she was relieved but she was kind of hurt too?I don't know.But I was completely disappointed.I was totally fond of the idea having a kid with the woman of my life.

"What happened to you?" She asked me and got up.She placed her hands on my neck and kissed me.Well,she tried but I'm taller than her and we all know what's next.

"Dammit" She said and took her hands away from me.I lifted my eyebrow and looked at her.Without a warning I grabbed her by her waist and kissed her.She crossed her legs on my body and moved her hands back to my neck.

Then she moved them on my head and started playing with my hair.That's such a turn on.I But her lower lip while we were kissing and looked her in her eyes.I know that she really likes that.

I gently placed her on the bed and I made my way to her neck.She moved her head back to give me more space.I left little kisses everywhere but when I reached her clavicle I took my time.

I could hear her moan while I was either kissing or biting that spot.She was whispering my name.Her voice is so angelic I could listening to her all day long.

I quickly took off her shirt and she did the same with mine.She placed her hands on my back and I continued kissing her.I made my way to her belly and I kept kissing her until I reached her sweatpants.She was the one that took off her pants and she quickly got rid of mine too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been two weeks since the incident with the pregnancy test and I can't get rid of that thought.I love her and I want to spent my life with her.I really want to make the next step but something was holding me back.

Does she want this too?Or will I pressure her?Nah,Amelia would never do anything if she didn't want to.

And that how I made the final decision.I went to a jewelry shop a bought the perfect ring.I have it on me all the time but I still haven't found the best opportunity to propose.

We are now walking on the mall.Everything seems magical that period.It's December and Christmas Day is in like 10 days.We are going home for the holidays and she is finally going to meet everyone.I felt Amelia shaking my hand and I looked at the direction she was pointing with her finger.There was a man playing the piano in the middle of the mall.That's my opportunity.We walked towards him and some people were already gathered around him.He finished the song he was playing and I went near him leaving Amelia behind with a puzzled look on her face.

I asked him whispering to let me play a song because I wanted to propose to my girlfriend and he willingly gave me my seat.Amelia has no idea I know how to play the piano.And I had no idea that a song that I learned two years ago would just pop up on my mind the right moment.I started playing the song and people sang along with me.Amelia was about to start crying but she was singing too.

"Nothing else would ever be better,better the day when I say will you marry me?" I sang while I was on one knee in front of her with the ring on my hand.Nobody was moving.They were waiting for her answer.I did too.My hurt was beating so so so fucking fast.I think that I'm going to explode any time soon.

"Yes!Yes!YES!A hundred times yes!" She said loudly tears rolling down her cheeks.I placed the ring on her finger.She didn't even looked at it.She just hugged me really tight.The people who were around us stared cheering and applauding.But I couldn't focus on them.

She said yes.

Amelia said yes.

The love of my life said yes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyyy Guys

Long time no see huh?Sorry for the disappearance but I blame school once again.My exams are going to start in four days and I need to studyyy

It's almost 2 AM and I'm writing so there are a few...Fine a lot of mistakes.

Despite that I find that chapter super cute and amazing and I think it's one of my favourites.

But tomorrow,when I'm going to reread it I'm going to have a different opinion.

Anyways,hope you guys liked that chapter.I'll try to update soon

Kisses
-Vaso 🧚🏽‍♀️