□ αυτнσrs ทστє □

Hi, welcome to " Stutter ", my Jeremy X Reader rewrite!

The original story is "A Fangirl's Dream: Jeremy X Reader", and while I do suggest you go read it, it is not required.

This is a rewrite of that story, and while it will follow a similar plot, there will be differences.

Also, this story was written way before the books and such were written for FNAF. It was written right after the second game released. So no, it will not be completely accurate since there are so many new things confirmed, but I will keep it as accurate as possible. I actually am not all that into the fandom anymore so I dont really know much about what's happened lately in the story.

So if you see anything wrong, I apologize! Please consider this kind of an AU I guess? It's based off of Rebonica's (Mx.Bones/Nef/Sigma's) OLD Fnaf AU.

Speaking of which; If you see mistakes in this story, do not rudely or repeatedly point them out. This is for my enjoyment. And yes, there will be grammar and spelling mistakes, because holy shit, guess what? I'm human.

I am not a robot. I'm going to have mistakes. Dont be rude.

If you're attacking me you wont get a reply, just get reported.

Now, if you politely point out my mistakes, that's fine. I will talk to you about the problem and if it's something I can fix easily then I will.

There is not a updating schedule for this story. It gets updated when I can get the chapter done. I have not only high school but college work, then also a number of medical problems. Do not pressure me into updating the story.

I am currently working on the first chapter. I'm trying to make it as good as possible! I just wanted to show that this IS happening!

KEY:
• (Y/N) - Your Name
• (H/C) - Hair Color
• (S/C) - Skin Color
• (E/C) - Eye Color
• (F/F) - Favourite Food
• (F/D) - Favourite Drink

SIDE CHARACTERS:
• Rosa - Your foster sister. If you have the same name as her then place a different name.
• Izzy - One of the children your sister babysits often. If you have the same name as her then place a different name here.
• Damien - One of your best friends. He's very loud and impulsive, and loves to pull annoying pranks. If you have the same name as him then place a different name.
• Katherine - One of your best friends. She's often rude and blunt, but she cares about you greatly. If you have the same name as her then place a different name.

If I come up with anymore side characters, I'll add them here!